Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catch the high ball

John Clarke is definetly in the form of his life at the moment, and if that is what the break from the county scene last year done for him, lets hope it has the same effect on big Dan.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Trevor Hill

Of the current squad, Coulter has made 54 appearnaces in the league. John Clarke and Ronan Murtagh have 51 each, Ronan Sexton 46 and Danny Hughes 43.
Hughes has scored 6-86, Coulter 11-64, Murtagh 3-49, John Clarke 2-41.
Coulter is in his 10th season, Sexton his 9th and John Clarke his 8th.

Quite a good programme.

downredblack

Looking at it , it's a great scoring return from Danny Hughes 6-86 - 41 games

EagleLord

Definatley! Great stats there! Thats what, 2points a game give or take. For a half forward, thats ok by todays standards...wonder what Martin O'Rourkes is?... ::) another half 'forward'..

Trevor Hill

Totally different players.

Liam Doyle has scored 4-63 in 41 games. Imagine what he would have scored if he was injury free.

EagleLord

Thats what I was getting at Trevor Hill... that Hughes is a half forwrd, and O'Rourke is a man that plays the same position only his role is that of puke football. workhorse etc, u didnt cop on to that..

dundrumite

Quote from: Trevor Hill on February 17, 2010, 10:29:30 PM
Totally different players.

Liam Doyle has scored 4-63 in 41 games. Imagine what he would have scored if he was injury free.

Say a fair chunk of them would be frees. Though that said, they still have to be put over

Long Ball

Does anyone know where the fixtures for the season are as the Down website (Disaster that it is)  doesn't have them. I know someone has already potsed the dates of games on here but I mean the actual fixtures
Drive yer boot in her!!

stpauls

Quote from: Long Ball on February 18, 2010, 03:37:34 PM
Does anyone know where the fixtures for the season are as the Down website (Disaster that it is)  doesn't have them. I know someone has already potsed the dates of games on here but I mean the actual fixtures

what division? DownFanatic posted all the fixtures for the divisions a couple of pages back!!

An Cloch Scoilte

Does anyone know where the fixtures for the season are as the Down website (Disaster that it is)   doesn't have them. I know someone has already potsed the dates of games on here but I mean the actual fixtures

The reason the fixtures haven't been posted on the Website is because they haven't been ratified by the clubs yet, which will take place tonight at a Co. Committee meeting. As for the website being a disaster, I think you're are away off the mark there. A lot of interesting articles have been posted on the Site as of late, and the articles that have been posted have been up to date and relevant.

dundrumite

Why in your opinion is it such a disaster?

DownFanatic

They must be re-jigging the Down website at the moment. Only 3 options are available on the main panel.

bcarrier

dundrumite

Well done Burren. Is that 3 county titles in a row at that age?

T O Hare

Dawson will be under a lot of pressure this year to win trophies!!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"