Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When We Win

All down to the Shamrock -v- Darragh Cross match. Winners play div 2 next year. No complictions in this play off scenerio. I am sure the Shamrocks will fancy their chances having had the better of Cross over the course of the year. But Darragh Cross will definately be turning up focused to this one i am sure. It will be like another Championship Final and more important this time i would say. Match should be played this weekend i would assume.

An Dun 94

Quote from: Banna Man on November 17, 2009, 12:49:58 PM
In my opinion the down website is crap take a look at other county websites and you will see.  :-[

100% right down website is dirt  >:(

mournerambler

Quote from: An Dun 94 on November 18, 2009, 10:48:48 AM
In my opinion the down website is crap take a look at other county websites and you will see.  :-[

Another quality & well thought out post from a newbie, I often wonder why a lot of  newbie post's are usually based on having a dig at someone or as this one show's, come from people with a severe lack of intelligence ???
It's not a d-ck measuring contest lad's, sometimes it makes sense to have a look at what you are posting, unless of course you are of Primary school age & just think it's great to be on the GAABoard, which would appear to be the case with some of the rubbish we have been reading recently, end of rant! :)

Banna Man

newbie post's are usually based on having a dig at someone or as this one show's, come from people with a severe lack of intelligence

So what have you just done but have a dig at a poor little newbie whom is trying to find his way in this big old world off discussion board

P.S. do you agree that the down website is crap or not

mournerambler

Quote from: Banna Man on November 18, 2009, 12:28:59 PM
newbie post's are usually based on having a dig at someone or as this one show's, come from people with a severe lack of intelligence

So what have you just done but have a dig at a poor little newbie whom is trying to find his way in this big old world off discussion board

P.S. do you agree that the down website is crap or not

http://clannnabanna.down.gaa.ie/index.html

I certainly don't agree with that statement, the news section may not have been updated since 7/11 for some reason but it usually is updated on a regular basis & may I say that it also depends on the input from clubs etc. to keep it updated.
It is also worth noting that our County PRO gives of his time in a voluntary capacity.
Maybe you should remind your own club about the importance of an up to date club website as the link I have posted clearly shows 'this weeks fixture's' for the last week in July, nearly four months ago ;)

Banna Man

Maybe you should remind your own club about the importance of an up to date club website as the link I have posted clearly shows 'this weeks fixture's' for the last week in July, nearly four months ago

And what has clan na banna got to do with me or my club?

charlieTully

Quote from: mournerambler on November 18, 2009, 11:29:39 AM

Another quality & well thought out post from a newbie, I often wonder why a lot of  newbie post's are usually based on having a dig at someone or as this one show's, come from people with a severe lack of intelligence ???
It's not a d-ck measuring contest lad's, sometimes it makes sense to have a look at what you are posting, unless of course you are of Primary school age & just think it's great to be on the GAABoard, which would appear to be the case with some of the rubbish we have been reading recently, end of rant! :)

with 389 posts to his name mournerambler is the daddy of the gaaboard. how dare anyone new post anything. catch a grip of yourself man, free expression for everyone, you dont own the site.

mournerambler

Quote from: charlieTully on November 18, 2009, 01:26:35 PM

with 389 posts to his name mournerambler is the daddy of the gaaboard. how dare anyone new post anything. catch a grip of yourself man, free expression for everyone, you dont own the site.

Now now charlie, don't be getting twitchy, or maybe your still trying to fathom why your dream about Drumgath & Division 2 next year didn't become reality ;D

Banna Man

Mr Rambler may I post something on your Discussion Board Please
( If i keep this up i will nearly have as many rants as you lol)

mournerambler

And yet another newbie takes the bait :P

Yes you may post on my board ;D

When We Win

Banna mans post was to the point and encaptivated his feelings spot on. I assume Mourneramblers post is because he just cant summarize his posts in so few words. I aslo assume his problem is with the term dirt. You need to get down with the Street lingo!!!!

Obviously i too prefer the whole 'intelligent posts only' approach which rambler is trying to achieve. I find this posts strike a greater sense of seriousness withh the addition of smilies. For example:

Role Play Situation for serious topic:

Banna Man: Lets be all serious now and talk about the economy and the direct affect it has with sponsorship within the Association in particular how will it cause differences to the development of junior members and their attitude towards committement.

Mournerambler: Blah blah blah blah blah  >:( furthermore blah blah blah :-\ i think blah blah ::) and blah ;D

Charlie Tully: We dont care as long as we can get 100% alcholised.

Mournerambler: Blah Blah take this serious like me, look my smilie is unhappy about that silly post of yours, look  :(

To be honest, anything posted recently is better that half the crap we read on here about the down management saga or fixture congestion, or whatever..... If people didnt post about what McGrath said it wouldnt have to be mentioned so get over it.

Look, now i have had to type a massive post to defend the newbies. Where is the Loughanisland game this weekend anyone

mournerambler

Quote from: When We Win on November 18, 2009, 04:27:16 PM

Banna mans post was to the point and encaptivated his feelings spot on. I assume Mourneramblers post is because he just cant summarize his posts in so few words. I aslo assume his problem is with the term dirt. You need to get down with the Street lingo!!!!

Obviously i too prefer the whole 'intelligent posts only' approach which rambler is trying to achieve. I find this posts strike a greater sense of seriousness withh the addition of smilies. For example:

Role Play Situation for serious topic:

Banna Man: Lets be all serious now and talk about the economy and the direct affect it has with sponsorship within the Association in particular how will it cause differences to the development of junior members and their attitude towards committement.

Mournerambler: Blah blah blah blah blah  >:( furthermore blah blah blah :-\ i think blah blah ::) and blah ;D

Charlie Tully: We dont care as long as we can get 100% alcholised.

Mournerambler: Blah Blah take this serious like me, look my smilie is unhappy about that silly post of yours, look  :(

To be honest, anything posted recently is better that half the crap we read on here about the down management saga or fixture congestion, or whatever..... If people didnt post about what McGrath said it wouldnt have to be mentioned so get over it.

Look, now i have had to type a massive post to defend the newbies. Where is the Loughanisland game this weekend anyone

Fcuk I hate people who can't spell ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When We Win

Spelling is the least of my worries. I have a job so i generally use this as a little bit of RnR. I dont sit with it open all day to register a new post. Sometimes, can you believe, i dont look at it for a few days at a time. The down side i suppose of having a life and a job  :) Actually these smilies are quite addictive. The spelling hasnt stopped you responding in the past anyway so it is just another wee complaint in your empty world. You better make sure every post you have ever made has perfect spelling as i intend to go through them all just to a pinnicikety cu n t houre  8)

mournerambler