Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13aside

does this mean that mitchels will meet to decide who goes up from div.4

passedit

Quote from: norabeag on September 27, 2009, 01:56:07 AM
Downpatrick won and the East Down Charman covered himself in glory. W****r of the highest order
Would you care to elaborate? Just so we can establish exactly who the w**ker is here.
Don't Panic

uselessfootballer

That U-14 match between Downpatrick and St Pauls was a cracking wee match with Downpatrick winning 2-09 to 0-13 after both sides had dominated for periods and both had probably thought they had the game won.
The East Down Chairman acting as an umpire insisted that a very young referee sent 2 players off in injury time after they had a wee coming together and tried (but failed) to hit each other.
A more experienced ref without the pressure of the Board Chairman on his back would have had a word with the 2 boys  and let them on as it wasn't a dirty game and it was all but over.

dodgy umpire

anyone at the shamrocks d'cross game?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Lecale2

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 26, 2009, 06:42:08 PM
Quote from: Tomorrow is another day on September 26, 2009, 06:35:42 PM
according to Down website - yes.

Amazing result and does not auger well for Glassdrumman for the relegation playoffs

After the stroke they pulled on us I hope they go down....

What happened 5 Sams?

THE DADGA

Amazing result and does not auger well for Glassdrumman for the relegation playoffs

sorry to make you's look like absolute fool's but the down web site only put that score up to indicate who got the points for an un played game. Its not a literal score!!

Tomorrow is another day

Even worse - Glassdrumman could not field! Why dont the County Board just call it as it is as a WALK OVER and fine the club

maldini

Quote from: dodgy umpire on September 27, 2009, 12:05:49 PM

yea i was there
why. wot did u think of it

dodgy umpire

Quote from: maldini on September 27, 2009, 03:51:08 PM

yea i was there

wasnt there but was told by a player that it was a kicking match with one player losing a tooth and that the referee did little to control the game?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

supersub

ACPRL

An Rioct 2-8
Rostrevor 2-11

Two men sent off, one for either team - bit of a nothing match to say the least!

Bitta-Banter

Quote from: dodgy umpire on September 27, 2009, 03:58:28 PM
Quote from: maldini on September 27, 2009, 03:51:08 PM

yea i was there

wasnt there but was told by a player that it was a kicking match with one player losing a tooth and that the referee did little to control the game?

M Devlin from Glenn refereed the game.He is making a strong challenge to Ned Morgan for worst referee in Down.Just not capable of refereein senior games.

Bitta-Banter

Ballycran won Hurling final by 5 in the end today in Downpatrick.Well contested game.Final should be in Downpatrick every year.Good place to watch a Hurling game.

Square Ball

Quote from: T O Hare on September 22, 2009, 01:02:55 AM
Quote from: In the Onion Bag on September 22, 2009, 12:00:20 AM
Help please.
Our minors play the Bridge this weekend.  Advice please on best route from Belfast?  Is it Banbridge to Rathfriland to Maybridge or should we go via Hiltown? What way would Bridge locals go?

Drive to Newry until you come to the courthouse.. turn left onto the road where the Brass monkey is situated!! Drive five miles to the city of Mayobridge.. At the second mini roundabout turn left onto the old road.. you will see our pitch from here!!!!

followed these and found the pitch, a lot of changes from I was there last, about 5 years ago with our u10s when you had the u10 league.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

SHC final: Ballycran 1-14 0-12 Ballygalget. I thought Ballygalget would win it.

umpire

Quote from: THE DADGA on September 27, 2009, 02:43:04 PM

sorry to make you's look like absolute fool's but the down web site only put that score up to indicate who got the points for an un played game. Its not a literal score!!

Glasdrumman 0.10 Ballymartin 1.7