Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

western exile

Quote from: waitingforsam on September 08, 2009, 03:58:23 PM
Has anyone any news on Marty Clarke at Collingwood? Is he injured or just out of favour?

Seems he hasnt played since round 11 this season & they have played 22 rounds???

Cheers

WFS
he has not been on their injury list all season 
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/injury%20list/tabid/14769/default.aspx

Green+Gold

Senior Football
Clonduff v Loughinisland
Burren v Kilcoo

Intermediate Football
Darragh Cross v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Ardglass

Junior Football
Teconnaught v Dromara
Glenn v St Pauls

Trevor Hill

L'island
Kilcoo
Darragh Cross
Ballymartin
Teconnaught
Glenn

tirnaog

Quote from: RGU08 on September 08, 2009, 09:26:34 AM
I see Donal Murtagh has said he is stepping down from Crossmaglen, wouldn't be a bad appointment in my opinion
I know this man ,and he would never do the down job or second thoughts he mite if the money was right but I would have him as a man that inherited a successful  team and really had no experience with a big job like Down.I also know that there was a incident the morning of the All Ireland Final and was supposed to be handled very badly and we all know what happened later on that day

tirnaog

Quote from: Trevor Hill on September 08, 2009, 07:58:16 PM
L'island
Kilcoo
Darragh Cross
Ballymartin
Teconnaught
Glenn
I'm going for the same prediction as you for the record,Loughinisland
                                                                                         Kilcoo
                                                                                         Darragh Cross
                                                                                         Ballymartin
                                                                                         Teconnaught
                                                                                          Glenn

The Worker

Senior Football
Clonduff v Loughinisland
Burren v Kilcoo

Intermediate Football
Darragh Cross v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Ardglass

Junior Football
Teconnaught v Dromara
Glenn v St Pauls

BRIDGE LAD

Senior Football
Clonduff v Loughinisland
Burren v Kilcoo

Intermediate Football
Darragh Cross v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Ardglass

Junior Football
Teconnaught v Dromara
Glenn v St Pauls

Mourne Rover

SFC
CLONDUFF v Loughinisland
Burren v KILCOO

IFC
DARRAGH CROSS v Kilclief
BALLYMARTIN v Ardglass

JFC
TECONNAUGHT v Dromara
GLENN v St Paul's

Downboy

Quote from: tirnaog on September 08, 2009, 08:01:01 PM
Quote from: RGU08 on September 08, 2009, 09:26:34 AM
I see Donal Murtagh has said he is stepping down from Crossmaglen, wouldn't be a bad appointment in my opinion
I know this man ,and he would never do the down job or second thoughts he mite if the money was right but I would have him as a man that inherited a successful  team and really had no experience with a big job like Down.I also know that there was a incident the morning of the All Ireland Final and was supposed to be handled very badly and we all know what happened later on that day
Have the county board put any timeframe on an appointment. With Kernan set to be unveiled (would need to be a big veil) in Galway tonight it sure didnt take the Galway Committee long to identify and get their man. Is it another case of bad management on the Down County board or do we give them the benefit of the doubt that they are being thorough and making sure they get the right man.
Having said that the "being thorough" doesnt really add up as my Ma could have come up with the current shortlist.

washed_up

have any interviews taken place yet or are we waiting for the 'Panel' to make a recommendation or two?

maldini

can someone post an up to date division 2 league table after last nights shamrocks - downpatrick game?

cant get onto down website

Johnnie99

Senior Football
Clonduff v Loughinisland
Burren v Kilcoo

Intermediate Football
Darragh Cross v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Ardglass

Junior Football
Teconnaught v Dromara
Glenn v St Pauls

goldenyears

whats the deal with  rocks making a late season surge for safety? must have some of their better older players back in the fold???

any report from last 2 games - 2 superb results\!

western exile

Senior Football
Clonduff v Loughinisland
Burren v Kilcoo

Intermediate Football
Darragh Cross v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Ardglass

Junior Football
Teconnaught v Dromara
Glenn v St Pauls

T O Hare

Quote from: Trevor Hill on September 08, 2009, 07:58:16 PM