Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stpauls

any body have the Junior draw from last night?

too long ref

Quote from: Town Gael on August 24, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on August 24, 2009, 01:24:58 PM
Anybody know anything about the Castlewellan 7's who attending and the like?

cheers for any information.

I know a Spanish team- Madrid Harps are coming this year. Normally we have a couple of university teams, Bryansford, Longstone,St Gall's, Scotstown, St Mary's Sligo etc coming- always a great day, the best 7's teams in Ireland come and normally the last 4 in our tournament are not far away in the last 4 of Kilmacud

hope you let them know that there is thiefs about your club.

norabeag

[

[/quote]
spelling please!!

bcarrier

Downboy

Felt sorry for young Boyle after reading that in the Irish news this morning. It appears it was a bus load returning from cage fighting. Says it all really. A combined IQ of about 4 on the bus id say

tirnaog

just like to comment on the ref Mayobridge,Kilcoo game I thought he handled the game really well from I was standing I could here him explaining to the players about the decision being made where some refs just blow and point and if you question them they move the ball up its nice to know that there are some decent refs in the county

Town Gael

Quote from: too long ref on August 25, 2009, 10:35:57 AM

I know a Spanish team- Madrid Harps are coming this year. Normally we have a couple of university teams, Bryansford, Longstone,St Gall's, Scotstown, St Mary's Sligo etc coming- always a great day, the best 7's teams in Ireland come and normally the last 4 in our tournament are not far away in the last 4 of Kilmacud

Did you learn to how to spell at school? Did you learn proper grammar? It doesn't look like it dipshit.
For the record the thieves got in through the changingroom window and could have been from any club, or none.

DownFanatic

Quote from: No1 on August 24, 2009, 10:24:53 PM
Got the swear box ready for tomorrow night DF?   :o

Make sure the Sunday Game theme is playing again and try and get the right flag sorted out...........

http://www.pbase.com/kilcliefgac/image/115860116

The takings from the swear box would easily exceed the gate takings methinks.

Tell you what, how's about putting the proceeds of the swear box towards buying dictionaries for all the young Kilcliefians in attendance. With the lack of proper adult English down in your parts they could well do with it.

johnneycool

Quote from: DownFanatic on August 25, 2009, 01:08:24 PM

Tell you what, how's about putting the proceeds of the swear box towards buying dictionaries for all the young Kilcliefians in attendance. With the lack of proper adult English down in your parts they could well do with it.

That's been sorted as not only have Kilclief got a Ballygalget hurling manager but the local primary school has been importing Ballygalget teachers for the last half dozen years or so. It will however take a few years for the rewards to show.

No1

Things are bad when a fluent Ulster Scots speaker and a Ballykinlar wannabe are giving out about our educational standards!   ;D

DownFanatic

Quote from: No1 on August 25, 2009, 02:20:17 PM
  Things are bad when a fluent Ulster Scots speaker and a Ballykinlar wannabe are giving out about our educational standards!   ;D

What's that all about?  ???

johnneycool

Quote from: No1 on August 25, 2009, 02:20:17 PM

Thank god you're not talking about me then  ;)

too long ref

Quote from: Town Gael on August 25, 2009, 12:48:46 PM
Quote from: too long ref on August 25, 2009, 10:35:57 AM

Did you learn to how to spell at school? Did you learn proper grammar? It doesn't look like it dipshit.
For the record the thieves got in through the changingroom window and could have been from any club, or none.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AT YOUR CLUB, THE OTHER DAY YOU THOUGHT CLONDUFF WAS PLAYING LOUGHINISLAND, MAYBE YOU CANT READ, OH NO, YOUR FROM THE TOWN, THATS IT. ;D

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: niveaformen on August 24, 2009, 10:59:06 PM
Think its absolutely hilarious that Loughinisland have got the easiest draw they could have two years in a row and now with a bit of luck could be in another championship final! :D :D

Now now...

Loughinisland's transfer strategy has been geared to bedding down a squad for this season and establishing some consistency. They've utlised a rotation system so far in the league and are still fresh as we come into the critical closing stages.

I think the director of football at St. Macartan's park has done a superb job. No doubt other teams, such as Castlewellan, who have not been quite so successful in the transfer market will be monitoring the situation closely, waiting to pounce if they sense the opportunity to take him into their boardroom.

i usse an speelchekor

niveaformen

Quote from: Blue Island on August 25, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: niveaformen on August 24, 2009, 10:59:06 PM
Quote from: Mid Down Gael on August 24, 2009, 09:01:06 PM
Simi final Draw

Kilcoo v Burren
Clonduff v Loughinisland

Kilcoo Burren should be a great game. McKernan missing for Burren so i would give Kilcoo the nod here. As for the Loughinisland Clonduff game, dont have a clue what will happen Clonduff beat them twice in the league, but loughinisland never had a full team. Bit of a biased prediction, but going to say Loughinisland by 2. Think its absolutely hilarious that Loughinisland have got the easiest draw they could have two years in a row and now with a bit of luck could be in another championship final! :D :D

Mid down gael stated the same thing a few pages ago. Are you also suffering from the early dementia? Fully accept this years draw has been kind and although Clonduff will be favourites on current form, Burren and Kilcoo would be, looking at it objectively, the tougher draw.

However, those with short memory's seem to forget that when we beat Rostrevor and Burren on the way to the final last year they were (excepting Mayobridge) many peoples pick to win it on this board. I am assuming by your post you must consider Burren and Rostrevor easy touches.

No not early dementia, I just don't sit glued to this site and read every single post like a twat ;D
Well last year we beat a poor Rostrevor side and were unbelievebly lucky against Burren, two, if not three, of them goals were as lucky as you could get. At the end of the day we were still in the final, but its laughable to think that Loughinisland could be in another final, given the terrible league form so far! And this coming from a Loughinisland man :D