Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mid Down Gael

Ardglass beat Dundrum in intermediate in Downpatrick.

Mourne Rover

Sorry Umpire - St Paul's to beat Aghaderg.

lroberts680

Any scores for the Minor B Hurling Championship Final?

dundrumite

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on August 20, 2009, 08:37:00 PM

5-8 to 1-13.
Gutted real chance to make an intermediate semi for the first time since early 90s gone. Make a point never to criticise refs on this so I will stop typing.....

DownFanatic

Quote from: dundrumite on August 20, 2009, 09:12:14 PM

5-8 to 1-13.
Gutted real chance to make an intermediate semi for the first time since early 90s gone. Make a point never to criticise refs on this so I will stop typing.....

Ardglass hit three goals in a row midway through the 2nd half after we had taken a three point lead ourselves.

They held out well and their defence kept out 2 or 3 of our goal chances near the end.

We probably had the more possession during the game but their soccer instinct in finding the net guided them home.

To be honest, when you concede 5 goals you don't really deserve to win a Championship game.

gorm agus bui

5-8 to 1-13.
I'll do it for you, Dundrumite. What went on there in the first half was an absolute disgrace. O'Hanlon should hang his head in shame at his performance. Why did he bring umpires with him if they never once alerted him to the carry on.
Ardglass too physically strong for you in the end though as your heads went down

Mid Down Gael

Anyone know the result from the Mourne derby between Ballymartin v Glasdrumman?

niveaformen

Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 05:49:52 PM
Quote from: niveaformen on August 20, 2009, 01:22:11 PM
Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 12:57:42 PM
Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 02:12:58 AM
I see and hear jamie o'reilly has signed a 3 year contract with the richmond tigers.  congratulations to him and good luck.  Big miss for loughinisland and down, a great talent.

well it was on the richmond tigers website last night.  RICHMOND TIGERS HAVE SIGNED THERE FIRST IRISH NFL PLAYER, AND A QUOTE FROM JAMIE SAYING ''IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND HE WILL JOI UP WITH THE TEAM FOR THE 09/10 SEASON''.  thats what was the headlines anyway.

Nah thats lies, he hasnt put pen to paper

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:WKGWGia8vxoJ:www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/82750/default.aspx+jamie+o%27reilly+richmond+tigers&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Dont believe that, he hasn't signed a contract yet. Read the irish News tomorrow

dundrumite

Quote from: gorm agus bui on August 20, 2009, 09:20:27 PM

5-8 to 1-13.
I'll do it for you, Dundrumite. What went on there in the first half was an absolute disgrace. O'Hanlon should hang his head in shame at his performance. Why did he bring umpires with him if they never once alerted him to the carry on.
Ardglass too physically strong for you in the end though as your heads went down

Agreed but it was happening right in front of him regardless of having umpires, literally speechless at it. DF right 100% in terms of goals winning games

Mid Down Gael

Just after hearing Ballymartin beat Glasdrumman by 5 tonight.

umpire

Prediction league,

51 have entered the quarter final selections.
Only 15 choose both Ardglass and Ballymartin to win

Bacon is outright leader on 18 with DownFanatic, Johnnie99 and BRIDGE LAD on 17

umpire

Hopefully next Tues

i'll throw up predition league on Quarter finals  and overall league so its an interest to those who have not enter in the first round.

True Blue

was at the mourne derby tonight and not much to talk about. ballymartin got off to a great start 4up before glasdrumman could win a ball, but they let glasdrumman back into the game with some sloppy play and led by 2 at the half. the game was close enough in the 2nd half until harrisson was sent off for double yellow. ballymartin tagged on 3 more points to probably run out deserved winners by 5. the maestro himself mr derek davis was at the game and even he could not lift them to glory this time. not much of a derby edge to the game. not that i condone any breaking of the rules or off the ball stuff but there wasnt a lot of niggle or bite in the game.

wish i had of went to rostrevor instead. i believe the large crowd in attendance witnessed a cracking u-14 semi replay between the reds and clonduff which went to extra time and rostrevor winning 2-16 to 4-7.
The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.

Lecale2

Minor Hurling B Final

Bredagh 0-21 3-11 Warrenpoint

A Really tight match but Bredagh lead from start to finish and now face Ballygalget in the A semi final.

T O Hare

Quote from: umpire on August 20, 2009, 05:07:58 PM
Prediction league,

Miss Mess
Please re enter your selections.

Mourne Rover
Aghaderg v St Pauls ??

Square Ball
Bright v Dromara ??

T O'Hare

You could put £10 on your 4 selectons in Senior and get a handy £225 returns!!!!

My prediction are in hope more than anything.. I could not put Burren down to win :D :D ;)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"