Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No1

Quoteany word on how liatrom vs kilclief and or cran's vs galgets went?

Kilclief were beaten by 6.

Lecale2

Hurling results:

IHC
Liatroim 4-13 3-10 Kilclief

Div 1
Ballycran 0-11 2-8 Ballygalget

Res
Ballycran 2-06 2-04 Ballygalget

too long ref

I see and hear jamie o'reilly has signed a 3 year contract with the richmond tigers.  congratulations to him and good luck.  Big miss for loughinisland and down, a great talent.

downexile1

any reports on liatriom kilclief,, good high scoring game,,must of been bad conditions though??

maldini

can someone post the odds for this weekends Championship games?

niveaformen

Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 02:12:58 AM
I see and hear jamie o'reilly has signed a 3 year contract with the richmond tigers.  congratulations to him and good luck.  Big miss for loughinisland and down, a great talent.

You've seen and heard wrong, the lad hasnt signed anything. Been offered a contract though

meatsy86

2/5 Burren  v   Saval 2/1
1/3 Mayobridge  v  Kilcoo  9/4
4/6 An Riocht  v  Loughinisland 5/4
4/7 Clonduff  v  Liatroim  6/4

T O Hare

Senior Football
Burren v Saval
An Riocht v  Loughinisland
Mayobridge  v  Kilcoo
Clonduff v Liatriom

Intermediate Football
Ardglass v Dundrum
Ballymartin v Glasdrumman
Attical v Kilclief
Darragh Cross v Downpatrick

Junior Football
Ballykinlar v Teconnaught
Aghaderg v St Pauls
Bright v Dromara
St John Bosco v Glenn
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

too long ref

well it was on the richmond tigers website last night.  RICHMOND TIGERS HAVE SIGNED THERE FIRST IRISH NFL PLAYER, AND A QUOTE FROM JAMIE SAYING ''IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND HE WILL JOI UP WITH THE TEAM FOR THE 09/10 SEASON''.  thats what was the headlines anyway.

niveaformen

Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 12:57:42 PM

well it was on the richmond tigers website last night.  RICHMOND TIGERS HAVE SIGNED THERE FIRST IRISH NFL PLAYER, AND A QUOTE FROM JAMIE SAYING ''IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND HE WILL JOI UP WITH THE TEAM FOR THE 09/10 SEASON''.  thats what was the headlines anyway.

Nah thats lies, he hasnt put pen to paper

Johnnie99

Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 12:57:42 PM

does the AFL season not run from about March to September every year so next season would be 2010 season, not 09/10 as for soccer?

Maiden1

Is Martin Clarke still getting on for Collingwood? the last few times I've watched the highlights programme on RTE there has been no mention of him.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

southdown

I have heard Martin Clarke is coming home in Novermber for good, does this anyone know if this true, or if it is idle talk?  When does his contract expire?

CĂșig huaire

There are always rumours circulating that he is coming home, probably bolstered by the fact that he has been dropped by Collingwood at the minute. It would be great to see him playing for Down, but that wont happen while he has a professional contract.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

maldini

Are the Island ones on this page refusing to believe that they could ever lose a player to another club??