Quote from: No1 on April 20, 2009, 11:52:11 AM
Kilclief II hammered Saul II, again  :D
we're delighted that's the pinnacle of your aims for the year  ;D

lecale4

EDRL

Bredagh 3RDS 3-16 Carryduff 3RDS 1-3

gorm agus bui

Quote from: bcarrier on April 20, 2009, 10:01:51 AM
I knew this would happen.....Pete did well in setting up his early senior teams and the placing of Carr and Mason ( converted defenders) in half forward line and unearthing of target men in 91 and 94 were inspired . You cant however airbrush the last 5 years of Pete's reign from history ...they were a disaster for Down that we are only now recovering from.
Must agree whole heartedly bcarrier.
His achievements up to 1994/5 cannot be questioned but the latter part was a disaster, though county board must take some of the blame here as he was allowed to continue without check.
Throughout this period we slid back and the management of up and coming players was abysmal.
Our coaching and structures remained stuck in a bygone age and some of our neighhbours outstripped us.
I would still question the current development and coaching structures within the county, though some clubs and schools have stolen a march on others.
having said all that Pete deserves praise for latter achievements and i have no qualms about recognising his U21 success. Lets hope he brings home the bacon on may 4th

DownFanatic

EDRFL

Dundrum 1-14  Liatroim 0-08

We've now won more Reserve games this season than we won in total over the past four years  ;D

passedit

Saul 1.12 St Pauls 0.08
Castlewellan beat Saval by 3
Dundrum beat Bredagh by 2
Tullylish 1.16 Ardglass 1.12

Don't Panic

TORGAEL

DIV3 RESULT

Drumgath 0-8
Glenn 2-12

passedit

Quote from: TORGAEL on April 20, 2009, 08:47:33 PM
DIV3 RESULT

Drumgath 0-8
Glenn 2-12

Tor is Mickey still with ye this year? That result's a bit of a surprise. Glenn good or Drumgath bad?
Don't Panic

TORGAEL

Mickey is still with us passedit. We started with 5 minors tonight, but to be fair to Glenn, they played very well.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

5 Sams

Div 2

An Riocht beat the Harps by 5 tonight.....Kilclief and Darragh Cross drew
The Aristocrat Years

BRIDGE LAD

Bridge beat kilcoo well tonight by 2 12 to 3 4, worrying for us benny went off injured! Kilcoo got 2 jammy goals too! Bridge very good!

Bitta-Banter

Kilclief 0-11 Darragh Cross 2-5

Mid Down Gael

Was at brigde v kilcoo. bridge were very impressive. Walsh was amazing with 2-5 and Benny was Benny until he limped off.

Square Ball

I have been watching the Down site and the results are arriving in pretty quickly
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid