Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

the 07/08 jersey was awkward looking , this new one is simple and thus better looking

the gael, hardly a marketing disaster, the majority of supporters will have this new jersy on their santa list. to launch it on the 29th of december would have been "crazy timing"
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: thegael on December 06, 2008, 06:31:51 PM
The New Jersey Launch - Crazy Timing

Another marketing disaster for  Down - Leaving it until less than a fortnight before Christmas is complete stupidity , this could have been a great stocking filler but missing out on a large chunk of the Christmas shopping period is a disaster ,
whoever picked the timing of this launch is a complete idiot !!

the gael takes no prisoners!!

Most ppl I know do the majority of their xmas shopping the wek, or two weeks before xmas which leaves them plenty of time. Idiot.

Square Ball

any u20 results?

casletwellan beat Bredagh by3
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thegael

The New Jersey Launch - Crazy Timing

Another marketing disaster for  Down - Leaving it until less than a fortnight before Christmas is complete stupidity , this could have been a great stocking filler but missing out on a large chunk of the Christmas shopping period is a disaster ,
whoever picked the timing of this launch is a complete idiot .
A large percentage of young families etc have already sorted out their presents a fortnight before Christmas , and yes some haven't.Any idiot would know that a Christmas Launch should occur at least a month before Christmas to maximise sales and not to miss out on the lucrative Christmas trade . Yes whoever is responsible for this is a complete idiot!!!

the gael takes no prisoners!!!!

Our Nail Loney

There is a simple quote button thegael, easy to use.

Mourne Rover

Glasdrumman have been drawn away to Rathangan of Kildare in the first round of Celebrity Bainisteoir. Rathangan, who will be managed by Ray D'Arcy of Today FM, are a division one side in Kildare, while Glasdrumman have spent the last season in our division three. Glasdrumman, as an intermediate club, will be big outsiders, unless there is some restriction on the number of senior players Rathangan can field. However, it should still be good fun and is scheduled to be played in either February or March.

thegael

OUR NAIL THE GAMBLER MOVIE WATCHER EXTRAORDINAIRE now now just read the post!

Our Nail Loney

I apologise for posting in other threads.

thegael

OUR NAIL ............... I accept but please instead of blinding attacking my positions read and digest them and I'm sure that you and many others will learn from the gael.It is so easy to learn from the gael so just sit back and by all means ask the gael for guidance on any  issue.
The Gael's Clinic remains open.

the gael takes no prisoners !!!

dodgy umpire

Quote from: thegael on December 07, 2008, 07:18:40 PM
OUR NAIL ............... I accept but please instead of blinding attacking my positions read and digest them and I'm sure that you and many others will learn from the gael.It is so easy to learn from the gael so just sit back and by all means ask the gael for guidance on any  issue.
The Gael's Clinic remains open.

the gael takes no prisoners !!!

heres hoping it will close for a long holiday over christmas
The Boys in Red and Black are back

maldini

any truth that shane king and ciaran brannigan were playing for bryansford 3rds today in the league final against st johns?

surely these players arent eligible for 3rds football?

Square Ball

Quote from: maldini on December 07, 2008, 09:25:15 PM
any truth that shane king and ciaran brannigan were playing for bryansford 3rds today in the league final against st johns?

surely these players arent eligible for 3rds football?

what was the score?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DownFanatic

Clonduff's Paul Shields has been appointed as the new manager of Dundrum

thegael

The Gael's Clinic is being availed of-

Dundrum after the gael's prompting about their inability to defend and their dire 2008 defensive record have gotten a new manager and guess what he is a defender !! Well done Dundrum you as a club have listened to the gael and hopefully the guy is question can deal with these problems but my God it will be hard for him , but you now have a chance of success!!!

Leo

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 05, 2008, 11:16:35 PM
http://www.downgaa.net/

New jersey...looks good to me.....no fancy design on it....simple Red and Black...excellent.
Agreed. The best new Down jersey yet - back to the future!
The recent designs were just awful.
Fierce tame altogether