Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegael

bitta what is the story with your 08 manager?

was he assaulted? and if so is the powers at be going to suspend the culprits or just brush it under the carpet?

let's make a stand and rid our clubs of this abuse of people ! suspend the culprits ! show leadership and be role models for society !!!

managers should not be assaulted and the culprits not facing suspension from our association. i hope there is leadership on this issue and the cowards get punished , they would probably be the type on the pitch who would have wing mirrors!! i hope your club carries out a full investigation and the culprit dealt with. we don't need people like that in our association.

Bitta-Banter

Are you refering to me?our manager wasnt assaulted,think ur lookin for a Warrenpoint man?

thegael

thegael

bitta after intermediate final a few beers and an assault on manager !!!!!

manager leaves surely this man should have not been subject to this !! top points ever for the club in div 2 an inter med final !!

ur club is a disgrace!!!

this is not the way gaels treat people !!!

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

thegael

thegael

manager leaves surely this man should have not been subject to this !! top points ever for the club in div 2 an inter med final !!

ur club is a disgrace!!!

passedit

Quote from: imagine on November 24, 2008, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: passedit on November 24, 2008, 12:23:20 PM
I thought you were the man with the Bredagh fixation Imagine?

DF, thats what I'm led to believe, maybe Imagine or some of the bredagh lads can confirm. Drumaness are also looking AFAIK.

Any truth in the rumour that St Johns will not be joining the fray in Div 3 next year?
Passedit, fixation it is not but intrigued as to the goings on in our near neighbours.Is Frank Wilson staying with us or maybe heading home to Lamh Dhearg,now they are relegated ?

Staying on according to the impeccable source that is my young fella.
Don't Panic

thegael

what is the going rate at moment for club managers?

are the most of them teachers?

i know not all but let's go through all the clubs.

lfdown2

Down Gael

He must have fallen off the wagon  ::)

thegael

well i am back that is for sure !!

all my fans can look forward to the insightful , direct and fair approach from the gael.

feel free to ask me my opinion on anything and i'll not disappoint oh yes the gael has returned!!

the gael takes no prisoners !!

cloneman

"Annaclone and Drumgath have let be known they will be needing new Managers."

Where are you getting this information from interested?  Our season only just finished on Friday past and there was definitley nothing mentioned about needing new managers for next year!

thegael

cloneman the gaa doesnt work the way  you think the inner circle in your club want a change and have let the feelers out for a new manager.

not the ideal way of doing it but that is the way it goes if no one better comes along the management stays the same !!!

dundrumite

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 04:31:03 PM

ur club is a disgrace!!!

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 04:36:07 PM

ur club is a disgrace!!!

Way to emphasise a point.