Liatroim v Mayobridge
   Kilcoo v Loughinisland
   Series 21
   Loughinisland v Clonduff
   Ballyholland v Longstone
   Series 22
   Mayobridge v Saval

No1

QuoteNo 1's comments about Bredagh during the week motivated the South Belfast lads.

I've been waiting a week for that bite and that's the best you can do?!  ;)

Great win for our lads today, Bryansford did us a massive favour by being totally shite.   ;D

Bitta-Banter

Quote from: DownFanatic on October 18, 2008, 09:11:35 PM
Saturday 18th
ACFL Div 1
Clonduff 1 09 Kilcoo 2 11
Liatroim 0 12 Loughinisland 0 08
Castlewellan 1 09 An Riocht 1 08
Longstone 1 10 Rostrevor 1 12
Burren 1 15 Ballyholland 1 11

ACFL Div 2
Daragh Cross 2 09 Warrenpoint 1 09
Attical 1 10 Clann na Banna 1 10
Ballymartin 0 10 Shamrocks 1 12
Kilclief 2 06 Bryansford 0 07
Dundrum 0 03 Annaclone 2 16
Downpatrick 2 13 Tullylish 0 11

ACFL Div 3
Drumaness 1 10 Drumgath 1 10
St Pauls 2 10 Mitchels 1 11
Teconnaught 0 17 St Micheals 0 07
Saul 0 15 Bredagh 1 10
St John Bosco 1 05 Glenn 0 08
Carryduff v Ardglass OFF

think the Tulllylish Downpatrick score is wrong,think Tullylish won it

dundrumite

Anybody know what channel (frequency) the mayobridge gane is on?

ExiledGael

Scoreline suggests otherwise but Mayobridge well enough beaten today. Just came up against a better team and too reliant on Coulter & Walsh for inspiration, though they tried. Who hit the first goal?

Lecale2

Mayobridge beat by 2 pts and Ballygalget beat by 1. That's Ulster over for another year.  :'(

mournerambler

Quote from: ExiledGael on October 19, 2008, 08:17:57 PM
Scoreline suggests otherwise but Mayobridge well enough beaten today. Just came up against a better team and too reliant on Coulter & Walsh for inspiration, though they tried. Who hit the first goal?
Ronan Sexton.

behind the wire

did anyone think that £12 into mayobridge game yesterday was a bit steep? no student rate either. not sure if there was an oap rate or not.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

bridgegael

Quote from: imagine on October 20, 2008, 09:18:56 AM
Yet again Mayobridge falter in Ulster.It's time to improve our level of Club Football by whatever means
possible to get/give someone else a chance of doing what Mayobridge cannot do.

what a complete load of shit,  so your saying bridge should let someone else win the championship and they'd do better in ulster??  what are you on man??  that is the most stupidest post i have ever read on this board!!!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Maiden1

Quote from: bridgegael on October 20, 2008, 10:20:43 AM
Quote from: imagine on October 20, 2008, 09:18:56 AM
Yet again Mayobridge falter in Ulster.It's time to improve our level of Club Football by whatever means
possible to get/give someone else a chance of doing what Mayobridge cannot do.

what a complete load of shit,  so your saying bridge should let someone else win the championship and they'd do better in ulster??  what are you on man??  that is the most stupidest post i have ever read on this board!!!!!
So how come down teams can't win in Ulster, last team to win was Burren in the 80's.  Is it just that the other teams in Ulster are too strong. Is the non competitive league not helping?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

bridgegael

Quote from: imagine on October 20, 2008, 11:05:03 AM
  Bridgegael,you'd want to start learning how to use the "quote" facility on the board here. Mayobridge are a disgrace to Down yet gain.I stand by my comments,the leagues and football in general has to be improved to get a competitive club to make a mark in Ulster.

you haven't a good argue to make so you make comments about how i use the 'quote' facility,  how stupid and childish of you!!  i didn't know kids had access to internet at playschool these days!  explain IN DETAIL how mayobridge are a 'disgrace' to down football.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

wobbller

I think his point is that we have failed to deliver in Ulster.Maybe next year.

amallon

Imagine how exactly are Mayobridge a disgrace to Down?  A two point defeat to St.Galls is no disgrace, St. Gall's made last years Ulster club final and were in an All Ireland final a couple of season ago.  You also say we need to improve club football in Down like its a matter of turning some switch and hey presto club football is improved.  Its not Mayobridge's responsibility to improve club football, we have set the bar in Down and the other clubs can't match us for whatever reasons.

£12 was very expensive for yesterdays game.  
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Bitta-Banter

Imagine just as a matter of interest what club are you from?

If Mayobridge cant win the Ulster championship then theres no way any team in Down will.Any other team in Down would get embarrassed with the exception maybe of a full strength Longstone team.

dundrumite

Quote from: imagine on October 20, 2008, 11:05:03 AM
  Bridgegael,you'd want to start learning how to use the "quote" facility on the board here. Mayobridge are a disgrace to Down yet gain.I stand by my comments,the leagues and football in general has to be improved to get a competitive club to make a mark in Ulster.

Agree that leagues and football have to improve to make Down more competitive. Not Mayobridge's fault and to quote them as being a disgrace is a ridiculous statement to come out with.