Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

Quote from: centre 3/4s on October 16, 2008, 02:59:18 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on October 16, 2008, 01:47:41 PM
Quote from: centre 3/4s on October 16, 2008, 01:41:16 PM
[we never seem to get the recognition from the rest of the county, We are champions in senior , premier reserve and minor and are top of senoir , premier reserve and minor leagues, if our thirds win on Sunday we play Ballyholland in a league semi-final !!!! If The standard has slipped, who's fault is that!!!!!!!!

Your u8s are shite by the way!! ;D

Nice to see our great friends Kilcoo wishing us all the best!!! ;D
Has setanta bought the rights for your games next season as well!!!!

Jaysus only a bit of craic,   I would love to see the bridge win on sunday and progress after all we are all lovers not haters,  are'nt we?

i was only slagging as well centre, A Lover is always better than a fighter!!!!!!! :D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

mixer boy

i was just wondering if all referees have been told to play games no matter how bad the pitches r at the weekend, like they were told last weekend. It would be very disapointing to see another 2 players sitting up in daisy hill around half 5 with serious leg injuries like the was last saturday

T O Hare

Quote from: mixer boy on October 16, 2008, 06:43:49 PM
i was just wondering if all referees have been told to play games no matter how bad the pitches r at the weekend, like they were told last weekend. It would be very disapointing to see another 2 players sitting up in daisy hill around half 5 with serious leg injuries like the was last saturday

who were they
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

mixer boy

Blue Island

Quote from: T O Hare on October 16, 2008, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: kinghen on October 16, 2008, 11:08:33 AM
the couldnt make an impact when they were at their best 3/4 years ago, think the standard has slipped a bit since then compared to teams from other counties, was at a ch'ship match in tyrone last weekend and it was a very competitive affair, think mayobridge need tougher games in the down ch'ship to set them up for whats ahead in ulster.
(i do believe however that the bridge will find things tougher next season on a number of fronts!)

????
we never seem to get the recognition from the rest of the county, We are champions in senior , premier reserve and minor and are top of senoir , premier reserve and minor leagues, if our thirds win on Sunday we play Ballyholland in a league semi-final !!!! If The standard has slipped, who's fault is that!!!!!!!!

Why do you need to care about the opinions of others? If we had won the last five titles I can safely say I wouldn't give a monkeys about what was said about us.

downredblack

Will someone put up the time of the Bridge game on Sunday ?

amallon

Ulster Club Championship, Preliminary Round.
Mayobridge (Down Champions) v St. Gall's (Antrim Champions).
On: Sunday 19th October. In: Pairc Esler, Newry.
Throw-in: 3.30 p.m. Referee: M. Sludden, Tyrone.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Rasmatazz:)

Can mayo win this match on suday ? What do u think?

Bitta-Banter

Darragh Cross 2-09 Warrenpoint 1-09

Dannymcfella

Heard Kilclief beat Bryansford (leaves them a point of making playoffs with 2 games to play?)
Clann na banna drew with Attical which I think leaves them safe and leaves clann needing a point from 2 games to ensure a playoff place?
Tullylish beat downpatrick
Annaclone beat dundrum

supersub

Lecale2

Saul beat Bredagh by 2 pts.

No 1's comments about Bredagh during the week motivated the South Belfast lads.

uselessfootballer

Div 3

St Pauls beat Mitchels by 2 pts

DownFanatic

Saturday 18th
ACFL Div 1
Clonduff 1 09 Kilcoo 2 11
Liatroim 0 12 Loughinisland 0 08
Castlewellan 1 09 An Riocht 1 08
Longstone 1 10 Rostrevor 1 12
Burren 1 15 Ballyholland 1 11

ACFL Div 2