Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6th sam

Quote from: off the laces on October 13, 2008, 10:16:55 AM
Quote from: DownFanatic on October 10, 2008, 09:34:16 PM
Im definitely in favour of an amendment to our League structures.

Division 5 would be made up of the following: Saul, St Michaels, Teconnaught, Bosco, Mitchels, St Johns, Aghaderg, Dromara, Bright, Ballykinlar, Aughlisnafin.

you may want to look at the present table DF it shows we are above glenn!!!!!! ;)

Undoubtedly DF is conjuring up an amended format as we speak........a 24 team Div 1 to include Dundrum,with Saul relegated to a new Div 5 along with Ballykinlar,Aughlisnafin,Killyleagh...and yes you've guessed it,Loughinisland!  ;) :D :D

T O Hare

Well done the the Bridge lads yesterday, they were the better team and always looked to have the greater scoring threat! They should give Ulster a good rattle! The Ford hit some nice scores  and it was a clean enjoyable game to watch! Hopefully the senoirs can have the same performance in Newry next week ;)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

general

after the weekends round of fixtures does anyone have an updated league table for div 3?

T Fearon

Many congrats to my nephew, Conor Mc Conville, on picking up a Down intermediate medal with Annaclone yesterday.

off the laces

Quote from: general on October 13, 2008, 02:20:35 PM
after the weekends round of fixtures does anyone have an updated league table for div 3?
Team                   Played Won Drew Lost Points
 An Ghlasdromainn         24  18  2       4       38  
 Ard Ghlais                    22  16  1       5       33  
 Breadach                     22  15  2       5       32  
 Ceathr� Aodha Dhuibh  22  15  1       6       31  
 Droim an Easa               23  10  4      9        24  
 Droim Gath                   23  10  4      9        24  
 Sabhall Padraig              22   9   1     12       19           
  Naomh P�l                   22   8   3     11       19
  Gleann                         22  6  6       10       18  
 Naomh Michil                 23  6  4       13       16  
 T� Chonnachta             23  7  2       14       16  
 Naomh Eoin Bosco         23  7  1       15        15  
 Misteiligh an Iuir             23  3  3       17         9  
Keeps 'er' straight

T O Hare

Quote from: T Fearon on October 13, 2008, 02:29:50 PM
Many congrats to my nephew, Conor Mc Conville, on picking up a Down intermediate medal with Annaclone yesterday.

Conor will be glad to hear of your gloating, cue the slagging in annaclone changing rooms :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T Fearon

well he's a nephew by marriage, his father's a brother of my missus...jaysus I had to think about that one! ;D

full back

He is no realtion of you at all FFS
Jaysus Fearon, you are some glory hunter :D

T Fearon

Not glory hunting...ffs a Down intermediate medal  ::). If I wanted to glory hunt I'd claim a Kerry ancestry ;D

full back

It was enough for you to come on & boast about him being your relation
Suppose you havent had much success with the spuds, Poyntzpass or Portydown this season ;)

T Fearon

Since when did congratulating someone, a family relation , on winning a medal constitute boasting?

In any event, if I wanted to boast I would point out that my late brother represented Armagh at Minor, U21 and Senior Level, won an Ulster Junior Championship with Armagh, a Sigerson Cup medal with QUB and represented the Combined Universities ;)

Maiden1

Quote from: T Fearon on October 13, 2008, 03:26:04 PM
Since when did congratulating someone, a family relation , on winning a medal constitute boasting?

In any event, if I wanted to boast I would point out that my late brother represented Armagh at Minor, U21 and Senior Level, won an Ulster Junior Championship with Armagh, a Sigerson Cup medal with QUB and represented the Combined Universities ;)

So you did want to boast  :-X
There are no proofs, only opinions.

islandboy

could someone post the all county premier reserve league results div 2?

In the Onion Bag

Tony,
My aunt won 2 AIs (one more than Arma) at handball and her Mum was AI Feis champion at Séanog dance (junior) plus Arma road bowls winner.  Her Gran Ma was married to a McConville from Arma so you might want to jump on this band wagon as well.

PS:  Forgive the presbyterian in me but, I am not sure about having a dubious Armaman related to decent Downfolk?

wobbller

Quote from: T Fearon on October 13, 2008, 03:26:04 PM

Also a gentleman.Fond memories Tony.