Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: T O Hare on October 03, 2008, 12:26:26 PM
Quote from: stiffler on October 02, 2008, 10:55:16 PM
Quote from: milltown row on October 02, 2008, 09:21:46 PM
so lads, how will the game go against Naomh Gall? is the bridge a better team since we last met at the marshes or worse? i'm expecting a real close game. Antrim teams would be underdogs in all club championships considering antrims standing within Ulster.

do the bridge believe they are owed a Ulster having been there twice and lost?

Galls by 3.

Wee James will have his lads rightly pumped up for this 1!

Manager- Tom O'Hare and James Gallager  :) The start of the glory years, some great players for the Bridge!!!!

Good to see A Mallon making the Gaelic life, wee James is after him!!!!!
Nice bit from Kevin Mc Gourty of Mickey The Leg-end !!!!!

saw that myself Tommy....I was also thinking what in the nama jaysus would McGourty be doing at the Down Reserve Finals???
The Aristocrat Years

milltown row

Kevin loves all things Down, lived in Stramills for a while and tried to play for O'Rourke......

anyway doubt he'd get on the Down team, oh he also looks after either Clonduff or Carryduff ladies team, not sure abut which duff he's looking after :P

gorm agus bui

Quote from: milltown row on October 03, 2008, 02:08:37 PM
Kevin loves all things Down, lived in Stramills for a while and tried to play for O'Rourke......

anyway doubt he'd get on the Down team, oh he also looks after either Clonduff or Carryduff ladies team, not sure abut which duff he's looking after :P
sounds like duff !

Blue Island

Loughinisland v Clonduff SFL and Loughinisland v Tullylish RFL have been cancelled this weekend due to the death of Gerry Mason. RIP

spiritof91and94

stiff breeze

Lecale2

The Corporal

uselessfootballer

cloneman

Annaclone 0-16 Downpatrick 0-6

Heard that Ballymartin beat Banbridge and Tullylish beat Kilclief

dundrumite

What does them results mean in terms of div 2? Could someone put up the tables? Any other results?

Old Bill

I see our very own amallon quoted this weeks gaelic life in an article about how mayobridges very extensive video library on youtube has been restricted to club members only.  Some pieces has been viewed over 500 times! shrewd move by the bridge men...

Johnnie99

div 4, st johns beat dromara something like 0.12 to 1.2 on a game played in ballykinlar.  think that means if aghaderg beat bright tomorrow, aghaderg are promoted as runners up.

dundrumite

Quote from: Old Bill on October 04, 2008, 08:25:42 PM
I see our very own amallon quoted this weeks gaelic life in an article about how mayobridges very extensive video library on youtube has been restricted to club members only.  Some pieces has been viewed over 500 times! shrewd move by the bridge men...

Pity, I must admitt I enjoyed watching them. Though I did wonder would opposing managers of the Bridge in Ulster club championship (when opposing teams may not be so familiar with each) use it to gain any sort of insight into their attacking strengths.

stiff breeze

any word on the mitchells teaconnaght game?