Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

Thats a nice gesture from the Ford and the other clubs who offered their facilities. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Bitta-Banter

Does anyone know if the County final on sunday is on TG4?

amallon

I don't think so bitta-banter.  5FM are doing it though.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Green+Gold

TG4 are showing 3 All Ireland ladies finals on Sunday.

T O Hare

did anyone listen to talkback, that Jim Wells is a p***k!!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

stpauls

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on September 26, 2008, 11:58:35 AM
Just spoke to the Sec of St Johns and offered her Bryansford's facilities or anything they require for the weekend and thereafter, she said the place was gutted throughout and was just a shell, she also added that alot of clubs had rang and offered like us, which is good to see.

this is what i love about the GAA!! no matter what happens on the pitch, when a club needs help, there will always be other clubs willing to lend their assistance!! Maith Thu Ath Bhriain!!

islandboy

t o hare what did that bigot say?

T O Hare

He just kept going on about how in that area that a lot of orange halls have been hit by arson and he hopes it would nt start tit for tit vandalism... He couldn't come out and say that it was a disgrace!!!!!!! He is a hateful bigot !!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

johnneycool

Quote from: T O Hare on September 26, 2008, 01:01:28 PM
He just kept going on about how in that area that a lot of orange halls have been hit by arson and he hopes it would nt start tit for tit vandalism... He couldn't come out and say that it was a disgrace!!!!!!! He is a hateful bigot !!!!!!

the only answer to the c***ts is build it bigger and better than the last time.

it used to be that if an illegal organisation called to accept responsibility, (in our case the red hand defenders) then the NIO had to cough up, otherwise it may be the clubs own insurance. I don't know if that has changed in recent years.

D4S

Wells...the same c**t who made comments on radio on monday "It's good when a British team wins an international competition such as this"...Mickey Harte kept a dignified silence!  As Ronan Keating said 'you say it best when you say nothing at all;)!'

ANyway back to Sunday here's Hughes bookmakers betting

1/4 MAYOBRIDGE  8/1  L'ISLAND 3/1
4/5      -5            8/1       +5      1/1

2/7 ST JOHNS    8/1    BRIGHT      5/2
4/5      -4         8/1         +4        1/1
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

D4S

Wells...the same c**t who made comments on radio on monday "It's good when a British team wins an international competition such as this"...Mickey Harte kept a dignified silence!  As Ronan Keating said 'you say it best when you say nothing at all ;)!'

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

the milkman

Frick that man Wells is a total c**t!

mournerambler

Quote from: D4S on September 26, 2008, 02:01:54 PM

Wells...the same c**t who made comments on radio on monday "It's good when a British team wins an international competition such as this"...Mickey Harte kept a dignified silence!  As Ronan Keating said 'you say it best when you say nothing at all ;)!'

D4S I believe that it was the Minister for Sport, Gregory Campbell who made that comment, but would have to say that in my view Jim Wells is a little bollix, who opposes anything to do with Nationalists, be it in business, sport or pleasure.

islandboy

Not long to go til sunday. still think we have a good chance of an upset. we are under no pressure, the pressure is all on the bridge. cant wait now. it should be a good hard game of football. good buzz around the village, we should have quite a lot of support with us so there should be a good atmosphere.

D4S

Yes you're right mournerambler it was gregory campbell...just goes to show that all them DUP boys are the same...they're the most bigotted shower, the one group of people where I think it is ok to use the word HATE!