Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: D4S on September 12, 2008, 01:01:06 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 12, 2008, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: official on September 12, 2008, 12:35:25 PM
MAyobridge v Saval : The Bridge
Burren v Loughinisland : Burren

Bridge must be hot favourites for this one and the title, where without a doubt they will take the scalp of Burren in the final. Loughinisland will not put up a fight as expected as they usually fade away at this time of year, there is really nothing to say anything is different this year. Eoin McCartan is back to his best and I am currently trying to get a price on him scoring at least two goals aganst the island. Eoin has scored something like 4 goals in his last three outings and will take some stopping.

Bridge for the Tiltle but Eoin Mccarten for player of the championship!

An Dun Abu!

Dan?

...Gordon?

No I am asking is it dan mccartan!

He might have misspelt the surname on purpose....

D4S

I knew u meant dan mccartan, i was giving my input too as dan gordon!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

No1

QuoteHeard on the grapevine Darragh are missing up to 5 regulars this weekend the shoreline boys could have a chance, 2 forwards one a left footed free taker,1midfielder and 1 defender and a defender an injury doubt add mcgourty looking at the hurling on sun just might be wide open

That's unfortunate for Darragh.  Sure we'll just turn up anyway and maybe we won't get too embarrassed. 

OTL, I see a few of your boys are lining out for Strangford in the foreign game on Saturday, have yiz no game on Sunday?

Minus15

SFC

Mayobridge v Saval - Mayobridge
Burren v Loughinisland - Burren

IFC

Annaclone v Glasdrumman - Annaclone
Darragh Cross v Kilclief -Darragh Cross

JFC

Aghaderg v Bright - Aghaderg
St Pauls v St Johns - St Johns

behind the wire

SFC

Mayobridge v Saval - Mayobridge
Burren v Loughinisland - Burren

IFC

Annaclone v Glasdrumman - Annaclone
Darragh Cross v Kilclief -kilclief

JFC

Aghaderg v Bright - Aghaderg
St Pauls v St Johns - St Johns
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Lecale2

Mayobridge and Burren.
Glasdrumman and Kilclief.
Ballyvarley and one of the Saints.

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 12, 2008, 05:30:18 PM
Mayobridge and Burren.
Glasdrumman and Kilclief.
Ballyvarley and one of the Saints.

dont sit on the fence with that one Lecale2
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

In the Onion Bag

Our Nail Loney

bridge match only starting now at 8.30 i believe

Our Nail Loney

Bitta-Banter

I hear the pitch in newcastle is in a terrible state.Can anyone from Bryansford confirm this?If it is then surley there cant be one,never mind two games on it 2moro.

Our Nail Loney

Bacon

Ballela too strong for Clonduff in the JHC Final. Final score Ballela 4-11 2-07 Clonduff.

If the Ballela lads behave they can give Ulster a rattle!
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Bacon

Quote from: Trouble Ahead on September 11, 2008, 08:17:03 PM
I see that the Derry hurling Chships where Refereed by lads from Antrim, why not let them in to referee our games, as the lads we have seemed to be incapable of doing the nescessary job, magee is an arrogant T**T that has never recovered from his croker outing!! Declan its time to call it a day!

The county board should approach the Antrim lads, most of us know them anyway so why not?

The South Down v Ballygalget game needs an outside ref but if just because of whos involved. If u use Antrim refs for the other games how will Down refs ever get experience? I could see Down refs throwing up the head and saying "well if Im not good enough to do the important matches bring in Antrim refs to do Warrenpoint v Clonduf in April"
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

TORGAEL

FINAL SCORE

Mayobridge 2-14
Saval 0-7