Mayobridge 1/5
Draw 9/1
Saval 4/1

Burren 4/9
Draw 15/2
Loughinisland 2/1

dodgy umpire

Quote from: 6th sam on September 11, 2008, 04:52:24 PM

Oh,that's a turn up for the books-a bredagh man criticising the referee!!

in my experience bredagh are usualy hard done by referees
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Trouble Ahead

I see that the Derry hurling Chships where Refereed by lads from Antrim, why not let them in to referee our games, as the lads we have seemed to be incapable of doing the nescessary job, magee has never recovered from his croker outing!! Declan its time to call it a day!

The county board should approach the Antrim lads, most of us know them anyway so why not?

T O Hare

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 11, 2008, 06:54:53 PM
ladbrokes

Mayobridge 1/5
Draw 9/1
Saval 4/1

Burren 4/9
Draw 15/2
Loughinisland 2/1

Any handicap betting ONL
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: T O Hare on September 11, 2008, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 11, 2008, 06:54:53 PM
ladbrokes

Mayobridge 1/5
Draw 9/1
Saval 4/1

Burren 4/9
Draw 15/2
Loughinisland 2/1

Any handicap betting ONL

Not at the min Tom but I will prob have some tomorrow... How many points youse gonna win by then!

T O Hare

i am interseted in the Burren game ;) i will call into that tube on water street tiommorrow, he will take a bet on anything :)

Bitta-Banter

Banbridge beat Downpatrick by a point

gorm agus bui

Quote from: Bitta-Banter on September 11, 2008, 10:36:16 PM
Was at that game. Downpatrick must have missed more scoring chances than Banbridge actually scored. Reckon they missed 2-10 at least.
Impressed by their new lights. Will be a great asset if used appropriately

Dannymcfella

Quote from: gorm agus bui on September 11, 2008, 10:47:09 PM
Quote from: Bitta-Banter on September 11, 2008, 10:36:16 PM
Was at that game. Downpatrick must have missed more scoring chances than Banbridge actually scored. Reckon they missed 2-10 at least.
Impressed by their new lights. Will be a great asset if used appropriately

Truth be told Downpatrick kicked themselves out of it. They must have hit 10 wides in the second half, some of it down to good defending with defenders putting pressure on the kicking, some of it was just down to poor finishing.
We only played for 10 mins of the first half. Without a doubt our worst performance of the year

Floodlights were great, good playing surface too

D4S

Hughes's Betting

2/7 Mayobridge  8/1   Saval   3/1
5/6     -5          7/1    +5      5/6

Total Goals
5/6  Under 2.5      Over 2.5   5/6

Reckon Saturday and Sundays games won't be up til 2moro!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: D4S on September 12, 2008, 12:12:31 PM
Hughes's Betting

2/7 Mayobridge  8/1   Saval   3/1
5/6     -5          7/1    +5      5/6

Total Goals
5/6  Under 2.5      Over 2.5   5/6

Reckon Saturday and Sundays games won't be up til 2moro!

Yep Hugo doesnt want anyone stealing his odds so hes not putting them up til the actual day

official

MAyobridge v Saval : The Bridge
Burren v Loughinisland : Burren

Bridge must be hot favourites for this one and the title, where without a doubt they will take the scalp of Burren in the final. Loughinisland will not put up a fight as expected as they usually fade away at this time of year, there is really nothing to say anything is different this year. Eoin McCartan is back to his best and I am currently trying to get a price on him scoring at least two goals aganst the island. Eoin has scored something like 4 goals in his last three outings and will take some stopping.

Bridge for the Tiltle but Eoin Mccarten for player of the championship!

An Dun Abu!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: official on September 12, 2008, 12:35:25 PM

Bridge must be hot favourites for this one and the title, where without a doubt they will take the scalp of Burren in the final. Loughinisland will not put up a fight as expected as they usually fade away at this time of year, there is really nothing to say anything is different this year. Eoin McCartan is back to his best and I am currently trying to get a price on him scoring at least two goals aganst the island. Eoin has scored something like 4 goals in his last three outings and will take some stopping.

An Dun Abu!

Dan?

T O Hare

D4S

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 12, 2008, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: official on September 12, 2008, 12:35:25 PM

An Dun Abu!

Dan?

...Gordon?
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.