Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

glasdrumman won by two points.  a lucky goal with seconds to go won it for them. 
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

In the Onion Bag

Cheers Bridgegael - a bit of a surprise.  Glasdrumman are now the only Div 3 team left and given that the Point recently beat my favourites Annaclone they could just do it.

ps:
Watch out for Mourne Rover - didn't you see post re spelling?
QUOTE "Can I refer Brick Tamlin and Corn O2 to previous posts about the Quarter Road residents. It is neither Glasdrummand nor Glassdrumman, but Glasdrumman. They are the best footballing side in division three, so perhaps we could take the trouble to spell their name correctly."

Mourne Rover

Many thanks, ITOB. The phrase which springs to mind is - Point Taken.

Maiden1

St Paul's won by 2, St John's beat Drumaness
There are no proofs, only opinions.

5 Sams

Can anyone give us the run down on the row in the stand in Newry at the Burren game....I hear it was unreal???
The Aristocrat Years

cloneman

Any word on the Darragh Cross and Shamrocks match.  Are the draws for the semi finals being made tonight?

down_head

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

TORGAEL

Bridge won by 6 or 7. dont know exact score

down_head

did i catch yas!! no bridge won handy!! bryansford poor!! bridge played well for a change

lurgan-gael

how'd magheralin/aghaderg finish?

In the Onion Bag

So, all we're waiting for is the results from Darragh Cross v Shamrocks, Aghaderg v Glenn and Burren/Kilcoo replay to complete the semi final lineups.  My predictions:-

Junior.  Bright   St. Paul's      St. John's      Aghaderg/Glenn.     (St Johns to win outright)

Intermediate.  Kilief       Annaclone       Darra/S'rocks    Glasdrumman    (Annaclone to win outright) 

Senior.  Saval      L'island      Burren/Kilcoo   Mayobridge      (Kilcoo to win outright)

dodgy umpire

Quote from: down_head on August 31, 2008, 08:21:57 PM
did i catch yas!! no bridge won handy!! bryansford poor!! bridge played well for a change

your a buck ejit
The Boys in Red and Black are back

In the Onion Bag

Dodgy Umpire, couldn't agree more.  Where results are concerned this board demands accuracy at all times.  Anal orifices giving inaccurate results have no place here. 
Down_Head, go  sort yourself out please.

dundrumite

Aghaderg beat st michaels by 5
Darragh cross 1-13 shamrocks 1-7. Darragh were extremly impressive, they could be dark horses for the IFC.