Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

I'll have to get the odds for the point and get back to ya on that one... Will text fella I know from hughes see if they have new intermediate odds up. I would say the point would be cut a good bit after last night anyway.

T O Hare

In Kusadasi as we speak.... some great results from the bridge........... Kilcoo had there chance in the Bridge and i dont think Paul Devlin playing the prevoius night would have mattered that much!!!!.......... the Bridge boys were really up for it and it shows that they have a great future ahead of them!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Brick Tamlin

O Hare Stay well clear of Jimmy's and dont drink the Raki....rocket fuel.
but i doubt yer too worried about the drink that much. ;) ;)

Dannymcfella

Quote from: T O Hare on August 21, 2008, 12:04:22 PM
In Kusadasi as we speak.... some great results from the bridge........... Kilcoo had there chance in the Bridge and i dont think Paul Devlin playing the prevoius night would have mattered that much!!!!.......... the Bridge boys were really up for it and it shows that they have a great future ahead of them!!!!

Jimmys is some spot, but Tom ya may stay clear of those big women by strip offering sucky sucky for 5 euro!!

D4S

Jaysus that's good value :D :D :D :D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

T O Hare

Quote from: Dannymcfella on August 21, 2008, 12:08:10 PM

Jimmys is some spot, but Tom ya may stay clear of those big women by strip offering sucky sucky for 5 euro!!

10 euro now Danny..the credit crunch has hit turkey as well !!!! ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Dannymcfella

Quote from: T O Hare on August 21, 2008, 12:13:36 PM

10 euro, holy crap, soupy would have been broke after the first week when we were there!!

dodgy umpire

what happened to kilcoo last night? are the bridge an outstanding side or did kilcoo just flop?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Superstar

Quote from: Dannymcfella on August 21, 2008, 12:16:31 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on August 21, 2008, 12:13:36 PM

10 euro, holy crap, soupy would have been broke after the first week when we were there!!

Thats well harsh Danny lad
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

Superstar

Thought last nights game between Clann and the point was as good a game as youre gonna see, some fantastic football from both teams, and as has already been said the lad Boyle was the difference, he took some fine fine scores. The only down point on the game, apart from clann loosing oviously was the officials, how did he not send the lad off who took out the bann player along the side, it was as reckless a challenge as youll ever see, and the fella was already on a card, should have walked no question about it. Also the "point" that was not given from the free kick was an absolute shocking decision from the umpires, it was over the bar, clear as day. If they coulnt see that, then they should not be anywhere near the sticks

Thought it was absolutely hilariuos when the point lad puunched our number 4 (who isnt exactly the biggest fella in the world) in the back of the head, then ran away, absolute cowardice of the highest order.

Lastly im just glad that young mallon seemed to be alright last night, I heard an offal rumour that he had some sort of carrer threatning injury, though he seemed to have got over it, he scored an absolute cracker of a goal, but ill not tell you about, cos someones probably already put it in the irish news, perhaps hell put an apology in with it as well, and put the whole matter to bed once and for all, ill not hold my breath though, absolute joke of a lad!!!!!
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

amallon

Dodgy Umpire - You may need a neutral to answer that one, I thought the Bridge were imense all over the field and were really up for it more than Kilcoo.  The Bridge were also a bit physically stronger.  
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

guevara

Lads seriously get over Ryan Mallon!!!

I know him and can say I wouldnt imagine that he would miraculously make the "incident up"
The only people dragging it out is your club and people like you constantly bringing it up.
As already mentioned Ive heard from our players the threats he got last night throughout the game and the individuals involved are a disgrace!!

Get over it and concentrate on with the football!!
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen"

Michael Jordan

Brick Tamlin

Superstar what happens off the field should stay off the field and you will do well to remember that and be mindful with your future comments or personal attacks on opposing players. Personally i think that if some of Clans players hadnt got so caught up in giving so much "attention" to one Point player then they might have had a better chance of winning. Also i dont think you would be man enough to go toe to toe with said player on the fiield of play either. Its so easy to hide behind an alias on a forum. Twit.

ardmhaca08

there is alot of talk of this mayobridge team!! i heard it is very good!! very good last nyt so yas r sayin!! good to see that would like to see them do wel! was ne players missin frm either teams?

Brick Tamlin

someone please answer me one question...

When are the schools back.