Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4S

I was feeling artistic there, but looks like shit now I see my message written above!!! Anyway lets get this chat underway :D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Lecale2

You're right Barry it does look crap.

passedit

Quote from: behind the wire on June 10, 2008, 11:09:31 AM
typical soccer attitude.

anyway, these tranfers have been happening for years. ask tullylish or annaclone, they can fill you in on the ins and outs of the process.

They have indeed BTW,ask yer da about Bill Geoghan for example.  ;)

As an aside is Packie Downey still on the Down panel? Just wondering as he was playing agin St Pauls last thursday.
Don't Panic

downredblack

Quote from: passedit on June 10, 2008, 02:22:25 PM
typical soccer attitude.

anyway, these tranfers have been happening for years. ask tullylish or annaclone, they can fill you in on the ins and outs of the process.

As an aside is Packie Downey still on the Down panel? Just wondering as he was playing agin St Pauls last thursday.

Thought I saw him on the team coach on Sunday .

D4S

Thanks lecale i agree but im a newcomer so was just doin that for something to be at while bored in work! But interested to hear any club championship talk...
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

behind the wire

typical soccer attitude.

before my time but have heard the story from my da many times. think he played something like 6 games before moving on again. i dont think we would be anywhere near our neighbours in terms of imports!!!!!!

big packie is off the panel, think he dropped himself off the panel. was standing beside him at match on sunday.

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: behind the wire on June 10, 2008, 02:41:32 PM
typical soccer attitude.

yeah packie left the panel a while ago himself

before my time but have heard the story from my da many times. think he played something like 6 games before moving on again. i dont think we would be anywhere near our neighbours in terms of imports!!!!!!

big packie is off the panel, think he dropped himself off the panel. was standing beside him at match on sunday.

passedit

Quotei dont think we would be anywhere near our neighbours in terms of imports!!!!!!

If you're not ye should be, a big town like banbridge will always have passers through if you look hard enough for them, come to think of it was it not yerself was touting for new blood on this very board?  ;D

Anyway i'd say Tullylish would consider themselves net losers in the transfer market. :P

Quotebig packie is off the panel, think he dropped himself off the panel. was standing beside him at match on sunday.

woops thats been bugging me all week, wished him all the best for sunday, hope he doesn't think i was takin the piss.
Don't Panic

behind the wire

by looking for transfers on here i only mean legitimate ones, ie lads that have moved in from tyrone and fermanagh and the south. any you are right there are plenty of them. players tranferring that are living in the catchment area are never a problem, its the neighbouring ones that create the problems as has been seen in a good few cases in county down in recent times.

p.s. i just like to give the tullylish lads a bit of stick about it.   ;)

ask DownFanatic he speaks highly of Loughinisland regarding the aul transfer market
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

general

big bow to see Dan Gordon out of the game on sunday!! played with a broken thumb for big part of the game on sunday, shows  how much he wanted it!

hopefully Ross Will see sense an get murph an McComiskey on from the start ;)

Our Nail Loney

hogan stand is not reliable as we've seen in the past, fella on the mian page says he was talking to dan and he was fine. Pile of crap I would say!

D4S

Chatting to a player today who says Gordon will play!

bridgegael

Quote from: D4S on June 10, 2008, 01:28:12 PM
Any thoughts on the senior championship for 2008? Are Mayobridge going to make it 4 in a row[/font]?[/b] Who are the main challengers? Are Burren any better under their new expensive manager? Are Kilcoo ever going to live up to their potential? Can Longstone challenge the bridge again?  ;)

5 in a row
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Pangurban

Can the Bridge make an impact in Ulster, i seriously doubt it. Lets hope come Championship a new force emerges capable of giving it a lash

dodgy umpire

Quote from: D4S on June 10, 2008, 07:23:19 PM
Chatting to a player today who says Gordon will play!

hogan stand reliable as ever...
The Boys in Red and Black are back