ACPRL Div 2
Annaclone v Tullylish
Loughinisland v Bredagh
Warrenpoint v Ballymartin
Saval v Carryduff
Longstone v Kilclief

corn02

upthehoops

Clann na Banna v Downpatrick has been switched to next Tuesday (6th)

corn02

Just the info i need upthehoops, even better.

goldenyears

Predictions

ACFL Div 1
Saval v Longstone
Clonduff v Rostrevor
Loughinisland v An Riocht
Liatroim v Burren  - -DRAW
Mayobridge v Ballyholland
Kilcoo v Castlewellan

ACFL Div 2
Clanna na Banna v Downpatrick
Darragh Cross v Tullylish
Shamrocks v Bryansford
Ballymartin v Dundrum
Attical v Annaclone - DRAW
Warrenpoint v Kilclief

5 Sams

Quote from: goldenyears on May 01, 2008, 04:28:11 PM
Predictions

ACFL Div 1

That's the spirit Goldenyears ;)
The Aristocrat Years

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ExiledGael

Quote from: Down Gael on April 23, 2008, 11:47:10 AM
Down manager Ross Carr is set to be banned from the sideline for his county's opening Ulster SFC clash against Tyrone on Sunday 8 June.

The GAA's Central Competitions Committee met on Monday night and has proposed an eight-week ban for Carr.

The suspension is the result of comments made about a referee after last Sunday's defeat by Fermanagh.

Carr must consider whether to accept the suspension or lodge an appeal and perhaps seek a personal hearing.

Down official Diarmuid Cahill said the matter would be discussed by the manager and the county's Management Committee, and also at Thursday night's meeting of the Down County Board.

Has this ban been appealed? Notice Ross got an apology today in the IN as his comments were never meant to be published.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: Andym2008 on May 01, 2008, 01:39:46 PM
Well at least its nice to see people thinking the way am, I mean u take the defeat to kilcoo and you put it down to pure rustyness, you also take the game against the bridge, again rustyness as well as the fact that they are a superiour team to An Ríocht. But to start at Kilcoo and then at hme to mayobridge, not pleasent games atall.

Ps...

Well done to Loughinisland so far this season, my father was once a Championship and League one winner with them

'Rustyness' - didnt Bryansford beat yous in a challenge on 16th March!! Put that one down to 'rustyness' - were you not spouting in an earlier thread that An Riocht were the Champions elect 2008 or something along them lines.... ;)
Bet you wish your dad never moved from Loughinisland!

amallon

ACFL Div 1
Saval v Longstone
Clonduff v Rostrevor
Loughinisland v An Riocht
Liatroim v Burren
Kilcoo v Castlewellan

ACFL Div 2
Clanna na Banna v Downpatrick
Darragh Cross v Tullylish
Shamrocks v Bryansford
Ballymartin v Dundrum
Attical v Annaclone
Warrenpoint v Kilclief
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 01, 2008, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: Down Gael on April 23, 2008, 11:47:10 AM
Down manager Ross Carr is set to be banned from the sideline for his county's opening Ulster SFC clash against Tyrone on Sunday 8 June.

The GAA's Central Competitions Committee met on Monday night and has proposed an eight-week ban for Carr.

The suspension is the result of comments made about a referee after last Sunday's defeat by Fermanagh.

Carr must consider whether to accept the suspension or lodge an appeal and perhaps seek a personal hearing.

Down official Diarmuid Cahill said the matter would be discussed by the manager and the county's Management Committee, and also at Thursday night's meeting of the Down County Board.

Has this ban been appealed? Notice Ross got an apology today in the IN as his comments were never meant to be published.

Seen that apology - stuck in the corner under small headline. Another example of heaney's classic journalism no doubt!

amallon

Are all games 7:15 throw ins instead of 7:30 tonight?

spiritof91and94

Yeah Aidan - The club emails were wrong again, it stated a 7.30 start and the IN stated 7.15, on contacting the assistant sec for the fourth week in a row for clarification over times it was confirmed 7.15pm - these errors shouldnt be made week in - week out.

amallon

Were these the comments that the "ref was either biased or incompetent"?  Thats a serious mess up by the Irish News

bridgegael

Quote from: amallon on May 02, 2008, 11:29:03 AM
Were these the comments that the "ref was either biased or incompetent"?  Thats a serious mess up by the Irish News

surely if he was getting interviewed after the match he knew his comments would be made public.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"