Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Rover

Down Team from Tyrone site
Down - Declan McArdle, Colm McGovern, Gary McArdle, Martin Cole, Martin Rafferty, Peter Turley, Kevin McGuigan, Dan Gordon, Jackie Lynch, Kevin McKernan, Ronan Sexton, Daniel Hughes, Ryan Stranney, Packie Downey, Conor Gribbon

Subs - Bernard Connell, Liam Doyle, John Fegan, Cathal Magee, John McCarthy, John McAreavey, Colm Murray, Damien Rafferty, Damien Turley, Peter Turley, John Clarke

Mourne Rover

5fm began broadcast of Armagh game live, then cut out, for me anyway.
Live score updates from Tyrone's site here
http://www.tyronegaa.ie/county/football/news/story.jsp?newsid=498
Currently T 0-1 D 0-0

whyarerefssobad

always look on the bright side

whyarerefssobad

always look on the bright side

Mourne Rover

Straight away Tyrone goal 1-4 to 1-1

5fm have got their act together. Live commentary now
http://87.117.201.180:7300/listen.pls

TORGAEL

stiffler

That 5fm link doesnt seem to be working?

I hear its 2-4 to 1-1 at half time.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

amallon

Full time Tyrone 3-5 Down 1-7

Wasn't at it but heard most of the second half on 5fm.  A very poor Down performance in very bad conditions.  Not too many positives, glad I didn't go to it. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Pangurban

No positives from tonights game Lads, total absence of structure or game-plan, usual excessive elaboration coming out of defence, forwards reluctant to take responsibility and have a pop, frequently laying off ball to markrd colleagues in worse positions. Dan Gordon and Conor Gribben battled hard, the rest were mediocre to poor, lacking confidence or direction, which was certainly not coming from sideline

lisdoon1

I agree , few positives.

Gry McArdle I thought did well at full back. Alder looked nothing special, but also deserves a chance, too early to tell.

Wobbler, havent dealt with you at all but this is a forum, im connell's twin sister if that helps. I was only saying what I though. Packie downie needs new gloves..

some good scruffles at the match too.....

Donegal will bring a different test. Is the match in newcastle or Newry??

dundrumite

wasnt at the game but as a matter of interest how did the forward line perform. Although only seen him a couple of times, but I am of the opinion that John Clarke is the best option at full forward.Its Jordanstown this Sunday at Newcastle, then before Donegal. Have to agree with lisdoon1 et al wobbller is an asshole, an immature one at that.

Pangurban

A bit of off topic lads, but would anyone like to clarify the Co.Name as gaelige, is it officially An Duin or An Dun. The official Co website uses both versions

Lecale2

Sounds disappointing but very early days. Tyrone are one of the best in the country.

wobbller

Quote from: dundrumite on January 10, 2008, 12:17:28 AM
wasnt at the game but as a matter of interest how did the forward line perform. Although only seen him a couple of times, but I am of the opinion that John Clarke is the best option at full forward.Its Jordanstown this Sunday at Newcastle, then before Donegal. Have to agree with lisdoon1 et al wobbller is an asshole, an immature one at that.
     Dundrumite you might want to mind your own business.My point is that can these posters whoever they are not use one name only instead if all these alter-names to promote their point.

thewobbler

QuoteMy point is that can these posters whoever they are not use one name only instead if all these alter-names to promote their point.
You've some neck on you complaining about anyone else's username(s).