Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotto

So you are all defending the way Laverty plays and tells his team what to do. Fair enough.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Lotto on May 14, 2023, 03:42:19 PM
So you are all defending the way Laverty plays and tells his team what to do. Fair enough.

Avoid the question good lad

Lotto

Not at all. How my club plays is up to them, I'm highlighting our current manager's influence on Kilcoo and Down.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Lotto on May 14, 2023, 04:33:13 PM
Not at all. How my club plays is up to them, I'm highlighting our current manager's influence on Kilcoo and Down.

Still avoiding the question.. I've asked you your club because I can give you examples of clubs across the 4 divisions. This isn't a Laverty problem, this happens everywhere. You blanking giving your club for the 2nd time shows you know it isn't just Kilcoo and you've a fascination with bashing everyone associated with Down going back from your first post.

Was Poacher now it's Laverty - You also wanted Wee James to have the job and look how that worked out when he got it. I'd go pick up gold or bird watching to simmer yourself down a bit Lotto

Lotto

Surely there are better ways to spend your time rather than researching my posts. I'll get out of your head if you want, just ask.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Lotto on May 14, 2023, 04:46:17 PM
Surely there are better ways to spend your time rather than researching my posts. I'll get out of your head if you want, just ask.

I don't allow sub-letting so you'll have to let Laverty out of your head before you get into mine

Lotto

messy gael

Lotto

Are you back on the beer today ? ;D

Nanderson

Did anyone see Shane McGuigan go down with a phantom head injury then bounce back up like nothing happened. Those pesky Kilcoo Down Derry players. I blame Laverty for spending too much time with Derry men like Moran and Gilligan

Lotto

Catch yourselves on the pair of you.

Johnnysboys

What a fantastic ulster final today. Yet again football is being saved by Ulster. The other 3 provinces are very poor in comparison and their finals were brutal. We are miles off that level yet in fairness. But let's keep chipping away and get into a higher league first and foremost. The bigger/better games we play more often - the more we will improve.
From the club football played to date (5 games) are there any obvious players the management has missed out of the panel that should be there?

Targetman

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

Blackandblue2

What is our thoughts on the weekend? Tough trip away to Tipp.

I wonder what sort of team will be put out by Laverty. Thought Brown, Carr and Fitzpatrick had a good game last weekend. Carr beaten for pace on the goal but lack of cover. Be intresting to see, I imagine Laverty is looking to find his strongest team for the latter stages. Anyone willing to take a guess at the team?

Symth

Laverty
Mc Evoy
Mc Ilroy

Rooney
Guniess
Annett

Murdock
Carr

Kerr
S. Johnstone
R. Johnstone

Brown
Havern
Gilmore

5times5times

After Brannigans antics v Carryduff I hope he never pulls on the Down jersey ever again.

But what else would you expect from the holier than thou sheepmen...