Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuan12

Put simply, Burren don't have the players, they have plenty of players but not enough quality players, I like other poster am surprised McCorry signed up for next year knowing he hasn't the full backing of the Burren board. He has history of walking away.

befair

Where can I watch the Kilcoo/Ballybay game?

Brick Tamlin

Smurfy123

Hard2Listen2

Quote from: Cuan12 on November 12, 2022, 04:50:55 PM
Put simply, Burren don't have the players, they have plenty of players but not enough quality players, I like other poster am surprised McCorry signed up for next year knowing he hasn't the full backing of the Burren board. He has history of walking away.

Burren haven't got past Kilcoo yet on the big days but they still have a very strong panel & are probably "the best of the rest". 
Their facilities are excellent & are never wanting for anything in preparation.

That is what every coach wants. It's no surprise that Jim & his team want to continue.

Only one team can win the senior championship every season, we just happen to be witnessing a freakishly good Kilcoo outfit.
Burren, like everyone else, will have to try to match or surpass them on a given day.

Smurfy123

What's wee bricks thoughts?
U little clown

Brick Tamlin

befair

Kilcoo well in control at half-time.

Baile an tuaigh

Dylan Ward is some warrior. The yellow card has taken the wind out of his sails abit. Kilcoo seem to have much more know how here. Some great scores especially from the full back and Ryan Johnston.

Johnnysboys

Hard to see Kilcoo getting beaten in Ulster this year. Some performance today against novices in Ulster football but with experienced county players throughout their team I thought they might be better. I can see now why Johnston stepped away today - didn't want to be embarrassed in front of his own!

downtothecore

Poor result for saval. I expected a better effort.

Truth hurts

Burren win another underage title

Kilcoo will win Ulster

By all accounts Corduff were really dirty yesterday.

Hard2Listen2

Paul Evans with Downpatrick next season.

Merry go round slowly starting to move?