Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

Just a small opinion but does anyone else think the county website needs an update. The results do come through well but I find it hard to navigate at times. Take a look at the Antrim website, it looks excellent with great content and the leagues and results are very easy to find.

TakeTheMark

Quote from: Truth hurts on July 22, 2022, 09:48:19 AM
Just a small opinion but does anyone else think the county website needs an update. The results do come through well but I find it hard to navigate at times. Take a look at the Antrim website, it looks excellent with great content and the leagues and results are very easy to find.

I know its only for this season but the league tables look awful. The Division 4 league table only displays 5 of the teams.

manwithnoplan

Quote from: TakeTheMark on July 22, 2022, 01:18:47 PM

I know its only for this season but the league tables look awful. The Division 4 league table only displays 5 of the teams.

It looks like they have only included the teams that were initially in Div 4a, in the Div 4 table.

Truth hurts

The system just needs to be updated, it's been like that since 2015and the shelf life of a website is circa 5 years.

supersub

Quote from: TakeTheMark on July 22, 2022, 01:18:47 PM

It's a completely unnatural set of circumstances. The system is obviously set up to run off results posted to the server. The facility won't be there to fabricate a 'split league' interface so we are left with what we have. So be it. The site could probably do with a bit of a makeover alright. But you also need to take into consideration what is it's function. I'd say 90% of users if not more just use it for fixtures, results and tables. At the end of the day most people are going to pick up information outside of this from social media. So a more simplistic, cleaner site may be the option rather than something all singing all dancing that no one looks at.

Johnnysboys

John - in an otherwise brilliant episode - stop trying to keep her relevant ffs... Ruining the show. #podcast

Hard2Listen2

Quote from: Johnnysboys on July 23, 2022, 10:58:41 PM
John - in an otherwise brilliant episode - stop trying to keep her relevant ffs... Ruining the show. #podcast

Tell us more!!

On another note JF is getting results with a very poor Bryansford team.

Truth hurts

I am just after grabbing a coffee in Brennans and I was told that wee James will be put forward by county management to the county board tonight to be county senior manager 2023.

5times5times

To think we pushed Tally out the door..........

Truth hurts

Quote from: 5times5times on July 25, 2022, 02:16:36 PM

No No No ! All clubs cannot take the blame for that.

Two neighboring clubs were to blame on that.

johnnycool

I'd say Tally was happy to go and leave the Down shít show behind him.

Hard2Listen2

Quote from: Truth hurts on July 25, 2022, 03:20:27 PM

No No No ! All clubs cannot take the blame for that.

Two neighboring clubs were to blame on that.

Which clubs?

☕️

ardtole

What date does the Down sfc begin?

downtothecore

Yeah Tally made a good move.....
He is now working with good players in top class setup who are mad keen and proud to play for their manager and county. It was the complete opposite at Down.

manwithnoplan

Quote from: Truth hurts on July 25, 2022, 08:42:31 AM
I am just after grabbing a coffee in Brennans and I was told that wee James will be put forward by county management to the county board tonight to be county senior manager 2023.

You may get your coffee elsewhere from now on, someone in there is telling you porkies