Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

befair

Burren vs Rostrevor league game fixed for tomorrow at 7.30pm. Strange conflict with the semi-final in Pairc Esler, especially with Wpt involved

PTC

Quote from: befair on September 26, 2019, 09:24:12 PM
Burren vs Rostrevor league game fixed for tomorrow at 7.30pm. Strange conflict with the semi-final in Pairc Esler, especially with Wpt involved
yewtree will be torn. Who will he choose

yewtree

Again I must commend the County Board on this weekend fixture making , got the Point game on a Friday night and a very common-sense approach with Warrenpoint Town in action on Saturday afternoon in Milltown against Institute. Again accepting the reality that some of us and a growing number too like to be able to watch our local football team in action as well as our GAA team. The amount of underage footballers playing Gaelic now is staggering and long may it continue. Point leading from the front in accommodating and being an open house to all sports lovers.
Then Saturday evening Kilcoo and Clonduff in a closely fought game with the yellas coming out on top and a few reds too.Kilcoo with the mild mannered Moran up against the Harte inspired duo from Tyrone who most certainly will have Clonduff poised and ready to show what a traditional South Down club can do with an East Down outfit.
Let's hope it is a thriller to set up Point v Clonduff final.

terrifictommy

I've seen nothing which suggests Clonduff will make the final

Leftmidfield

Is there a live stream of CPN v Ballyholland ? If so where does it be on ? Down GAA Facebook page ?

Targetman

£2 charge for u16's scrapped!!

Cuan12

Yewtree, stick to Warrenpoint town, your not a true GAA supporter , go see your soccer , enjoy it , be bored by it do whatever you want with it but don't start criticising our county fixtures secretary for not taking into consideration soccer, your a dick

charlieTully

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lotto

Great to hear but lads, please just commentate on the game. I really don't care who is watching the game so stop calling out names.

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on September 27, 2019, 08:05:22 PM
Bit of a mismatch.

Can't see this one ending around 22:35 when Sean Og runs on to stop the game.🤔😜
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lotto

Seriously, who gives a f**k who is watching. 

terrifictommy

I do, I think it's a nice sentiment.

Lotto

Smurfy123

Not gonna gloat. All I will say is I hope now you believe me when I say we are a top 4 team