Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

Bit of a nut job that O'Hare lad if you ask me!  ;)
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

T O Hare

you  think thats bad mallon, wait to you see my interviews from gormans on saturday night... a few ballyholland lads got ripped out by a few of our locals
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

spiritof91and94

Quote from: T O Hare on October 23, 2007, 01:46:38 PM
you  think thats bad mallon, wait to you see my interviews from gormans on saturday night... a few ballyholland lads got ripped out by a few of our locals

Good job that there were no Kilcoo boyz there then!

T O Hare

and why is that spirit.. i really think who have a small affection with the bridge.. you seem to know an awful lot about us
go on admit you will support us nesxt year in  DIV 1
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

goldenyears

what ballyholland lads got ripped out TOH

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

stpauls

slagged off, got the piss taken out of them, etc etc

Lecale2

I didn't see the Irish News yesterday. Is the Div 1 final still in Newcastle of Friday night?

5 Sams

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 24, 2007, 10:41:10 AM
I didn't see the Irish News yesterday. Is the Div 1 final still in Newcastle of Friday night?

Nope its in Newry. Official switch on of the lights.
The Aristocrat Years

Lecale2

lfdown2

Square Ball

Is that Div match still on? Thought that Kilcoo had threatned to pull out due to the 10 suspended players.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Bacon

Ulster CCC will announce outcome of investigation tonight. Both teams could face having 10 men banned. The League final will be a farce if Kilcoo have to field a reserve team. An Riocht should offer to postpone the match until after the bans are served.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Maiden1

Quote from: Bacon on October 24, 2007, 01:03:03 PM
Ulster CCC will announce outcome of investigation tonight. Both teams could face having 10 men banned. The League final will be a farce if Kilcoo have to field a reserve team. An Riocht should offer to postpone the match until after the bans are served.

Yeah right, might An Riocht will play the match without the Clarke's to even the teams up a bit.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Leo

Congrats to Kilcoo - getting 10 players suspended from a 7-a-side match is some record.
Fierce tame altogether