Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosskarr

Quote from: TooLongRef on March 15, 2017, 01:53:45 AM
Quote from: rosskarr on March 15, 2017, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: TooLongRef on February 08, 2016, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: rosskarr on February 08, 2016, 09:09:57 PM
Quote from: clowry13 on February 08, 2016, 09:00:38 PM
Sorry. I meant to say Mcgarry, got completely mixed up between him and Rushe... Although, in reply to NP.. Mckernan will clearly start, he's been the best player in recent Ulster championship games. It's only feburary
clowry13, you wanted Rushe on the panel before Christmas (is he still devoted to Ballyholland and GAA or is he in soccer mode these months?)Last season you said McGarry hadn't done it in Div2 last year so how does he merit inclusion now when there has been no football recently?

No rosskarr he's still devoted to Ballyholland and also his county under 21's 'these months' ya wankbag. Hasn't kicked a soccer ball in 2 years either, shows how much you really know.
Written a while ago by someone about devotion.Armagh City soccer😀😀.Top class standard.

You seem to be obsessed with young Rushe rosskarr. He'll be there tomorrow night playing for down, what's wrong with the lad playing a bit of soccer over the Gaelic off season? Clown
And I hope he does well.

Smurfy123

The 2 O Neill brothers missing tonight for Armagh
I think we must now have a massive chance

wobbller

Quote from: Smurfy123 on March 15, 2017, 12:52:33 PM
The 2 O Neill brothers missing tonight for Armagh
I think we must now have a massive chance
not according to Paddy Power;;Armagh 3/10 Down 3/1 Draw 8/1

Targetman

Douvan was 1/4, c'mon Down !!

Mourne man

SHEEDY

Ft result. Armagh 2-13 Down 0-12. 2 goals in last 5 minutes killed off Down in a tight match.
nil satis nisi optimum

snoopdog

Quote from: SHEEDY on March 15, 2017, 09:59:42 PM
Ft result. Armagh 2-13 Down 0-12. 2 goals in last 5 minutes killed off Down in a tight match.
When did Down last win an u21 game?

Smurfy123

When did Down last win a championship game at minor/21/senior?
6 years since we won an under 21 match in the championship?
Considered Armagh were massively under strength tonight with upto 5 senior panelists injured and 2 others it's one that got away.(Armagh man telling me behind stand at halftime)

Hedgehunter

Any reports? Anyone stand out for Down?

Throw ball

From an Armagh point of view tonight was a hard match. Down players worked extremely hard and tackled in packs which unsettled Armagh. Their full forward caused a lot of trouble in the first half and they scored a few good points in the second. The Armagh subs made a bigger difference and carried them over the line. Armagh had a number missing and will need a few back for the next day.

SHEEDY

Quote from: snoopdog on March 15, 2017, 10:15:23 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on March 15, 2017, 09:59:42 PM
When did Down last win an u21 game?
when did we last win a championship match of any sort? Unfortunately 1st round defeats are becoming the norm.
nil satis nisi optimum

SamFever

I thought it was a fair result for Down,we were in it most of the game but Armagh finished very strong maybe due to the introduction of their Subs.Armagh looked fitter.

Smurfy123

I think it's now 10 games in a row at all levels without a win
The last was back in 2015?
Don't know when the last minor/21 win was?
Could be worse we could be supporting Fermanagh

oileain blues

Was at game in Armagh and like many others thought down were in game until last 10 mins when bad decisions in front of goal came back to haunt us, much better performance than last year but I would ask the question , how many u 21 s are or could play senior football for down, unlike many other county teams I would have to say 2 at most , so that being the case something isn't right , we need a seamless transition from u 21 to senior, more of the guys on show last night must be invited into the senior panel, our no 8 last night looked capable , our keeper was playing senior , is capable but his kick outs are brutal, that's it! So we look forward to the end of May , I'm quietly confident

Smurfy123

That's the problem we will never hear or see tell of these lads again
Ther are let go with no time or effort put into trying to get them to make the step up
Oilean your quietly confident against a division 3 team at home?Why wouldn't you be may I ask?
Considering armagh s diabolical record of late too