Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

good luck to kilcoo and warrenpoint. hope they can take ulster titles back to down.
nil satis nisi optimum

umpire

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 01, 2012, 08:06:36 PM
good luck to kilcoo and warrenpoint. hope they can take ulster titles back to down.

+1

Gaa for life

Any team news fro kilcoo?  Who is going to replace niall mcevoy? Massive loss to kilcoo. And should be on the county panel IMO

Goodluck to both teams great for down football

amallon

Best wishes to Kilcoo and the Point today.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

downjim

Apart from falling at the final hurdles again. Down football is being dragged through the gutter. Kilcoo always take low to a new level and this gutter behaviour has been prevalent in their history

Maurice Moss

Quote from: downjim on December 03, 2012, 01:42:56 AM
Apart from falling at the final hurdles again. Down football is being dragged through the gutter. Kilcoo always take low to a new level and this gutter behaviour has been prevalent in their history

Do explain please Downjim

downjim

Maurice Moss

I meant what have Kilcoo previously done?

charlieTully

Quote from: downjim on December 03, 2012, 01:42:56 AM

You sir if I can use profanity here are nothing but a ****, you couldn't wait to stick the boot in to your fellow county people. The actions of a few were wrong but you are tarnishing a parish and community with the same brush. You should f**k off to Armagh.

tirnaog

I was at the game yesterday and i took a guess that is what the Kilkoo player said to Aron Cunningham,it was wrong but as Charlie Tully said you cant take the whole Kilkoo community for a very stupid incident on a football field.He tried to wind Cunningham up to try and take his mind off the game I would say that he regretted it straight after the game Crossmaglen I don't think will persue the issue but the press will add fuel to the fire

downjim

I have heard enough stories from kilcoo right back from when they were a force I the early century

downjim

By the way the silence from the kilcoo top table and our county comittee is totally embarrassing. Show some leadership please lads

Maurice Moss

Oh well you've heard stories, at least we know your point has now been made valid.

wehatepauly2

Downjim you still haven't explained anything.  Dry your eyes and quit raving about something you know nothing about...sour grapes I'm thinking.for someone who has dam all else to be at other that run kilcoo club into the ground is pretty sad

snoopdog

Quote from: downjim on December 04, 2012, 12:28:34 AM
By the way the silence from the kilcoo top table and our county comittee is totally embarrassing. Show some leadership please lads
kilcoo came out on sunday night/monday morning with a statement saying they would fully cooperate with the Ulster council. you should really look into these things before you start posting rubbish.
What happened on sunday is a disgrace, there is no place for racism in society full stop. Said in the heat of the moment or not. throw the book at the individuals involved