Maigh Eo v Ciarrai, 1700, 30ú Lúnasa, Gaelic Grounds

Started by macdanger2, August 03, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 30, 2014, 12:19:12 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 30, 2014, 11:37:30 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on August 30, 2014, 09:16:19 AM
So are any Mayo men on their way?

"Okay...... you're beginning the approach to Claregalway..... start reducing your speed."
From a Meath man, that's witty! ;D]

You don't need help at the best of times to slow down in Claregalway, though.

highorlow

Got the real flavour of the idiocy of the fixture getting on the train at Heuston and meeting the Americans and American football supporters coming the opposite way and heading to our field.

It's better to be still in the comp at least but gaa people must never let this happen again!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

sligoman2

What a shower of complainers.  There are many supporters who would love to be setting out for limerick today.

Good luck to Mayo today
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

muppet

Time to focus on the positives;

1) still in it
2) Keegan back
3) cheaper pints
4) Limerick allows pitch invasions if necessary
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

And no Hawkeye, which should favour the Mayo forwards. ( :) )

seafoid

Good luck and Rath De to mayo today. They deserve to go all the way. Galway 87 .
All this talk about Dubs vs Donegal as a defining moment for the sport would sicken me. Assumed as default that Mayo don't have the balls.
The last few finals have been decided on wafer thin split second décisions. Elite sport is like that. I would love to see Mayo sticking it to everyone who assumes they can't . Give it bhfaca tu.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: sligoman2 on August 30, 2014, 12:36:47 PM
What a shower of complainers.  There are many supporters who would love to be setting out for limerick today.

Good luck to Mayo today

You a\re being a bit unfair here.
We'd play them on Skellig Michael if we had to but why opt for Limerick when a number of more accessible places were available?
To top it all, the friggin' clowns that selected  the venue didn't know, or maybe care, that another gig was taking place in the city and a bad situation has been made much worse for anyone travelling to the game.
Anyway, thanks for the good wishes and may all travelling to the game from anywhere have a safe journey.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Arrived in Limerick three feckin hours early. I hear Tuam and company were clogged up to all hell since about 15 minutes after we passed through.

Limerick have Supermacs with bowling alleys. Amazing.

maigheo

Quote from: Syferus on August 30, 2014, 02:56:53 PM
Arrived in Limerick three feckin hours early. I hear Tuam and company were clogged up to all hell since about 15 minutes after we passed through.

Did not think the roscommon minors were playing today unless you are there for the parade :)

DuffleKing

Rossfan

Quote from: maigheo on August 30, 2014, 03:08:49 PM

Did not think the roscommon minors were playing today unless you are there for the parade :)
Syfín is the world champion bandwagon jumper.
He'd sicken a patriot's hole  >:(
May it be a good game, may the best team win, hope ye all make it home before Wednesday...... May the pitch in Crker collapse under all that Yankee sh1te, may Donegal/Dublin be moved to to Thurles next Saturday...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on August 30, 2014, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: maigheo on August 30, 2014, 03:08:49 PM

Syfín is the world champion bandwagon jumper.
He'd sicken a patriot's hole  >:(
May it be a good game, may the best team win, hope ye all make it home before Wednesday...... May the pitch in Crker collapse under all that Yankee sh1te, may Donegal/Dublin be moved to to Thurles next Saturday...

You should see the seats I've almost surely denied a Mayo ladeen from taking. Feel like I should be giving a presidental wave at the band.

The band is playing instrumental Rocky music as it happens.

Wildweasel74

cicfada

Seems very tense on TV, can't imagine what it's like at the match !