Maigh Eo v Ciarrai, 1700, 30ú Lúnasa, Gaelic Grounds

Started by macdanger2, August 03, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 12:57:44 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 10, 2014, 12:49:01 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 10, 2014, 11:47:45 AM
He'll soon be old enough to start thinking about girleens and porther so we'll then hear no more of him.
As the Rhus include a wipe of Roscommon in their terrritory for football it's appropriate enough that he mentions us in this thread.
As for the game - Kerry by 3 to set up a Dublin media wankfest All Ireland final v Dublin.

Oh this will be hard to take and with the possibility of a minor final between the two as well , it will be overdrive. Bernard hinted at it yesterday in his interview in a coded type of way.

Its the peoples final and everything will be done to insure it comes off.

You're saying that collusion is alive and well in the GAA.

Big statement Larry.

Is Larry another account of Sypherus?

larryin89

My name is  Sean, im from a small parish in East Mayo.

I have one account on here .

Collusion , no.  A strong desire to get a Kerry v Dublin final? Yes

It captures the gaa public, it gets the jimmy keaveney and jacko a photo shoot etc etc.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

INDIANA

Quote from: larryin89 on August 10, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

It captures the gaa public, it gets the jimmy keaveney and jacko a photo shoot etc etc.

So in order for that to happen.

The GAA President, Director General, referees, even the umpires have to be on it.

Do you see how absurd the idea is?

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 01:26:02 PM

The GAA President, Director General, referees, even the umpires have to be on it.

Well Peter Quinn and Seán Kelly had a lot to do with supplying Dubl$n with millions to guarantee success.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 10, 2014, 01:30:05 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 01:26:02 PM

Well Peter Quinn and Seán Kelly had a lot to do with supplying Dubl$n with millions to guarantee success.

They still in power kid? Oops.

Farrandeelin

Well it wouldn't capture mine. I'm only captured when Mayo are in finals. Even though they always end up the same way...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 01:35:52 PM

Those in power are just continuing with the program devised by Quinn/Kelly and the likes and implemented by Bertie. Bertie isn't in power now also but his legacy lives on in many areas.
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 10, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

Those in power are just continuing with the program devised by Quinn/Kelly and the likes and implemented by Bertie. Bertie isn't in power now also but his legacy lives on in many areas.

Potentially libellous for you to insinuate the hierachy of the GAA are colluding to fix the results of matches. Let's hope none of them read here. I know  a few of them do.

Tubberman

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2014, 02:17:16 PM

Potentially libellous for you to insinuate the hierachy of the GAA are colluding to fix the results of matches. Let's hope none of them read here. I know  a few of them do.

You're in bad form today - was there bad porter in Drumcondra last night?
The Dubs are way ahead of every other team and are still pulling away. Enjoy it.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on August 09, 2014, 11:13:21 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 09, 2014, 11:00:54 PM
''Roscommon lost their home Connacht semi-final to Galway in Ballagh that year.''

And Ballagh only three years into occupation then.

It was actually played in October 1902 so Ballagh had been a proud Roscommon town for four years at that stage.
Arra, will ya get away up the yard, will ya? ;D ;D
That's an oxymoron if ever I saw one.
Proud and Roscommon just don't go together, same as Microsoft Works.
Lookit, as St James might put it, it's roughly 116 years since the land grab and that's six generations or so in anyone's language.
Lookit again. the true Gaels of Ballagh have remained true to their heritage and homeland down the long years and show no signs of throwing their lot in with the ungodly sheep shaggers all around them.
Being born in a pig sty doesn't make one a pig, as Viscount Castlereagh might have put it.
Why don't you and Smiley Burnett frig off and go play with yer nice fancy bus and leave football to those who know something about it?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

INDIANA

Quote from: Tubberman on August 10, 2014, 02:19:19 PM

You're in bad form today - was there bad porter in Drumcondra last night?
The Dubs are way ahead of every other team and are still pulling away. Enjoy it.

We won the AI by a point last eyar. This year won't be any different.

heffo

Dont Matter

What are you on about? Quinn and Kelly and the likes set out the plan to invest in Dubl$n, Bertie implemented it. Come on sue me boys, I know you're reading cause INDIANA said so. Is Bertie reading too? Hey Bertie, I'll see ya in court.  ;D
Peter Quinn

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 10, 2014, 02:30:06 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 09, 2014, 11:13:21 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 09, 2014, 11:00:54 PM
''Roscommon lost their home Connacht semi-final to Galway in Ballagh that year.''

And Ballagh only three years into occupation then.

It was actually played in October 1902 so Ballagh had been a proud Roscommon town for four years at that stage.
Arra, will ya get away up the yard, will ya? ;D ;D
That's an oxymoron if ever I saw one.
Proud and Roscommon just don't go together, same as Microsoft Works.
Lookit, as St James might put it, it's roughly 116 years since the land grab and that's six generations or so in anyone's language.
Lookit again. the true Gaels of Ballagh have remained true to their heritage and homeland down the long years and show no signs of throwing their lot in with the ungodly sheep shaggers all around them.
Being born in a pig sty doesn't make one a pig, as Viscount Castlereagh might have put it.
Why don't you and Smiley Burnett frig off and go play with yer nice fancy bus and leave football to those who know something about it?

..like the fine people of west Roscommon? It's good that your Roscommon education is still paying dividends, Lar.

And to Galwayman - it's our problem if Andy lands home to Roscommon with Sam in the front seat of his sub-par bus.

Quote from: heffo on August 10, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

Pretty confident Larryin is from the area that was unlucky enough to stay in Mayo just outside Ballagh. I know these things, Heffo.

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 10, 2014, 02:50:57 PM

What are you on about? Quinn and Kelly and the likes set out the plan to invest in Dubl$n, Bertie implemented it. Come on sue me boys, I know you're reading cause INDIANA said so. Is Bertie reading too? Hey Bertie, I'll see ya in court.  ;D

I know Portrane is closed but there must be other institutions that would take you?