Muineachán v Baile Átha Cliath - AIQF

Started by Maguire01, August 03, 2014, 12:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Dublin hammering rings round them. How many players in the counties, regarded as some of the best in the country, but well below Dublin, be thinking if all the training is really worth it to go out and be inevitably stuffed?

Dublin will blow Donegal away a la Mayo last year plus VAT

Syferus

Quote from: J OGorman on August 09, 2014, 07:45:24 PM
Dublin hammering rings round them. How many players in the counties, regarded as some of the best in the country, but well below Dublin, be thinking if all the training is really worth it to go out and be inevitably stuffed?

Dublin will blow Donegal away a la Mayo last year plus VAT

So they'll beat them by a point?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 09, 2014, 07:14:43 PM
his is the 4th Dub game I've took my lad to this year.
Every time I feel cheated that I actually paid money to watch this shite.
Its like paying to watch Man city v Shamrock rovers every game.
Do the Dubs like watching this themselves?

Boring boring boring after the first goal went in.
A wee Donegal lad asked his dad here what colour is Dublin's away jersey

Ill take it whilst its going but the games have a strange feel to them, even in the season ticket section there are too many pre occupied with waltzing in and out, going for shites and buying stuff to shove down their gobs .....................................event junkies

I had a Monaghan lad in front of me today lean over his seat for 20 mins and debate the looks of the various players on all the panels in his match programme with four fat dublin girls that wouldnt get a ride in a battle

larryin89

Wonderful team that are so far ahead of the rest its frightening. Why people are saying Donegal will be a test of some kind is beyond me, they are rubbish and will be beat by 10 points plus.

Honestly deflated after watching that , just can't see how they can be beat, Kerry might come up with something to keep it tighter , still don't think they will break sweat in retaining Sam.

A lad just told me that he could only get 5/1 on them doing four in a row.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Jinxy

Maybe the standard in Leinster in general is no worse than anywhere else.
If Dublin were in the Ulster championship they'd mince everyone.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Jinxy on August 09, 2014, 09:43:49 PM
Maybe the standard in Leinster in general is no worse than anywhere else.
If Dublin were in the Ulster championship they'd mince everyone.

+1

Fuzzman

Fair play to you Squire for your honesty. Wish there were more like ya from the capital.
I used to hate going to any Leinster games as there was no excitement, controversy, passion, debate on who us gonna win.
It's now like that all games and it's a borefest.
Reminds me of when I went to Madison Sq gardens to watch ice hockey and nobody watches the game.
I actually recorded some of the Armagh and Donegal fans near the end of their game and the passion and excitement they have is great to see.
Dublin will win it outright this year but whilst of course ye will all take it every day. How empty and weird will it feel?
My kids loved it again today but they can't understand "why I won't change to the best team in Ireland if not in the world "

Off to the pub now to annoy some of my Dub mates. Think I'll blame the ref.

Rossfan

They may as well present Dublin with Sam now and stop boring everyone and wasting their money by playing the remaining 3 games in the Championship.
I really fear for the future of football at National competition level with the big colossus created by the GAA.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

SouthDublinBro

Some counties simply don't belong in Croke Park.

babarino

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on August 09, 2014, 11:42:48 PM
Some counties simply don't belong in Croke Park.

Dublin supporters of your ilk don't do Parnell Park.

The Hill is Blue

Well done lads – but it's still only the quarter final. The focus is now Donegal and they won't turn up just to act as sparring partners. The will be a mighty obstacle.

But back to today – your performance was phenomenal and a joy to watch for any Dublin supporter. You rank as one of the best bunch of lads to represent the county and for Dublin GAA supporters this is a golden era. The spirit with which you play the game is a credit to yourselves and your management. You deserve everything that you achieve.

Go raibh míle maith agaibh go léir
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Farrandeelin

What are the odds on Dublin doing the 10 in a row at this stage? By winning every game by double digit margins?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 10, 2014, 12:55:57 AM
What are the odds on Dublin doing the 10 in a row at this stage? By winning every game by double digit margins?

If we can scrape past Kerry, by a point, with an own goal in injury time, I think it couldn't be better set up for us. Honestly.
MWWSI 2017

larryin89

Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2014, 01:09:46 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 10, 2014, 12:55:57 AM

If we can scrape past Kerry, by a point, with an own goal in injury time, I think it couldn't be better set up for us. Honestly.

Ssshhhh, honestly you think im jokin but it really is better if we keep on blowing dublin up . Im not suggesting they're not great but wouldnt it be fantastic if the whole all ireland 2014 became about how unbeatable dblin are . It will help Kerry in the final of that i am certain.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Wildweasel74

so much for my prediction, DUblin by 10 pulling up, i have to revise in future