Riot at Tyrone club match

Started by Sky Blue, April 16, 2007, 05:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on April 16, 2007, 11:40:52 PM
Haise man there had to be something ye were good at...cause looking at yer club results football isn't it  :D :D :-* :-*

arent you the funny f**ker Max   :D

Quarterback

Are the players the only people responsible in all of this?? The dromore manager has a serious big mouth and seems to carry a terrible diciplinary record with him where ever he goes.  Chatting to donnaghmore lads just last night about this and they noted that their diciplinary record was the worst in the county when he was over them....He does serious yapping on the line...

In fairness though we (Galbally) played dromore a few weeks back and the game was played in a very sporting manner.....

realredhandfan

Quarterback its important not to read too much into your own sporting game with dromore. 

dodo

Quote from: tieroan on April 17, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
I Shutter to think of the reason why this was swept under the carpet, probably something to do with finances! Significantly, the ref caled it off because he had lost control, not because he feared for his safety.

It causes you to erect timber framing to pour concrete into ?

:-\

Over the Bar

QuoteI Shutter to think of the reason...

I trust the matter is closed then :P

Quarterback

RRHF im not reading too much into it, we are only back in the division so what would i know, i do know however that Mc Ginn is a tube....

realredhandfan

I dont think there are any dirty teams in 1a, but things can spill over. 

Quarterback

RRHF Your local parish derby has been known to 'spill over' from time to time!!  ;)

highfielder

ban the lot of them for a year simple as, there is too much nonsense up north and there is not one person willing to stand up and say we did wrong its the mentality of the people and its disgraceful in our game, i mean even look at the county team mulligan should get 3 months for his sliding tackle in the mayo game, as the rules state for every fouls an attempt to do something in the eyes of the rule book is the same as doing it and therefore it should have been a straight red.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: highfielder on April 17, 2007, 05:38:40 PM
ban the lot of them for a year simple as...

Let's just wait until the County disciplinary committee meets, then draw conclusions, all we have at the minute is sensationalism for the most part.  In the deep south the Gooch was also red-carded at the weekend as Dr Crokes vs Kilcummin erupted into a brawl, so it's not just the north, and it's naive to think that it is. That's not to condone anything, but let's keep things in perspective.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Armagh Exile

QuoteFine clubs, suspend players/officials, even dock points but for christ sake communities need the pitches so keep them open. Discipline and move on. Maybe dock the managers some of their wages as well though!

Hopefully clubs in Tyrone are not making payments to their managers as this is against the rules of the Association.

Gabriel_Hurl

Cos it only happens in Tyrone?  ::) ::) ::)

supersarsfields

i mean even look at the county team mulligan should get 3 months for his sliding tackle in the mayo game, as the rules state for every fouls an attempt to do something in the eyes of the rule book is the same as doing it and therefore it should have been a straight red.

Highfielder, mugsy did get a straight red so I don't know what your talking about there. Everyone knows that if an attempt to strike or kik is the same as actually doing it. And I didn't hear anyone from Tyrone complaining about it either.
And as for this

there is too much nonsense up north

yeah, course, it's just a problem up North alrite!! ::)