USFC Final - Donegal v Monaghan - Sunday 20th July - St. Tiernachs Park Clones

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 07, 2014, 01:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Apparently Hughes will start anyway but that's only pub talk(mind you it was correct about Mc Manus v Tyrone). I was over at the Armagh v Monaghan replay and afterwards told anyone that'd listen to get on Donegal to beat them,the defence was  leaky and Armagh could easily have had 3 goals and i'd rate the Donegal forwards a lot more dangerous.

Then fecking Armagh have gone and beat both Tyrone and Roscommon and i didn't fancy them to beat either so kind of boosts Monaghans form. It means i'll be having a smaller punt on Donegal but i will definitely still be backing,6/5 today as opposed to 1/8 this time last year  :o They have to be backed.

J70

Just over three hours till we find out where Donegal are at. Given the way the championship has gone, in terms of scores and wins, it's very hard to know (look at Kildare's season, for example!). I honestly have no idea whether we will win this or lose by ten points! Hopefully the minors will get us off to a good start. I wonder will Daragh O'Connor feature for both teams? Apparently Jarlath Burns junior is at midfield for Armagh.

dlgael

Lump on the Donegal double. 100 on pays 330 back. Don't say I didn't tell you. Easy money.

EC Unique

J70

Syferus

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 20, 2014, 02:23:05 PM
Darrach O Connor isn't Minor this year.

Thank God for that. I didn't want to witness the heresy of Jigger playing against Roscommon in the AIQF.

Donegal 1-09 Armagh 0-02 HT. That means:

Ros v Donegal (probably Carrick)
Mayo v Armagh (God knows where)

maigheo

If Donegal win the senior will it be the first time that every provincial winner will have done the double?

Syferus

Quote from: maigheo on July 20, 2014, 03:36:25 PM
If Donegal win the senior will it be the first time that every provincial winner will have done the double?

Absolutely. ;D

rodney trotter

Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2014, 02:44:50 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on July 20, 2014, 02:23:05 PM
Darrach O Connor isn't Minor this year.

Thank God for that. I didn't want to witness the heresy of Jigger playing against Roscommon in the AIQF.

Donegal 1-09 Armagh 0-02 HT. That means:

Ros v Donegal (probably Carrick)
Mayo v Armagh (God knows where)

Donegal have a lot of other talented forwards on the Minor team,. I can't see Roscommon beating them but who know's.

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"