Cavan v Roscommon - AIQ Round 2 (12/07/14)

Started by Syferus, June 30, 2014, 08:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

There are rumours that another key Cavan player will not make it today due to injury. I'm still hopeful we can get one big performance out of the team, if it will be enough to beat Roscommon I don't know. Up Cavan.

Westside

Would be great to cause an upset today. Up Cavan!

Captain Obvious

Cavan at home to a side around the same level as themselves how much of a upset would it be. Cavan still upset over the Armagh defeat that might drive them on tonight.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 12, 2014, 03:08:20 PM
Cavan at home to a side around the same level as themselves how much of a upset would it be. Cavan still upset over the Armagh defeat that might drive them on tonight.

You really should change your name to Captain Ulster at this stage.

Farrandeelin

If Ros were to 'push on' they should win this one. The ridiculous 5 wk break might go against them though.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

joemamas

I just put on shannonside to be entertained by willie hearty, has he stopped doing games

Captain Obvious

Syferus

Ros 0-03 Cavan 0-02 HT

Terrible game. Defences completely on top. Cavan defenders making kamikaze tackles. Hard to tell how this will play out.

orangeman

Rudi

Ros 9
Cavan 2 after 13mins of second half

orangeman

Serious collapse by Cavan in 2nd half here.

Rudi

Ros 0.14
Cavan 0.3

u-21,s have scored 11 of 14 points

joemamas

Quote from: joemamas on July 12, 2014, 06:00:05 PM
I just put on shannonside to be entertained by willie hearty, has he stopped doing games

he's back,

"The backs are like a swarm of bees around an ice cream truck in Salthill."

Ringfort

This makes it a good year for Ros. League promotion and a meaningful win in the championship. Delighted

Rudi