Dubl$n v Laois Sunday June 8th 2014 Dubl$n at home as always

Started by Dont Matter, May 20, 2014, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2014, 07:51:15 PM
Dublin are 1-40 with PP to win this game on Sunday. Incredible that a team can be 1-40 in a championship match.

..........that does not have kilkenny as the opponents?

PaddyP73

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on June 06, 2014, 07:13:16 PM
LAOIS (SF v Dublin): Graham Brody; Padraig McMahon, Paul Begley, Peter O'Leary; Darren Strong, Stephen Attride, Colm Begley; Kevin Meaney, John O'Loughlin; James Finn, Donal Kingston, Billy Sheehan; Ross Munnelly, Conor Meredith, David Conway

Not a bad team

"Dont Matter" will you attend ??? Id imagine your working and siring in the capital and have that chip on yer shoulder since you left your county.

sure he works for Newstalk

PaddyP73

Quote from: Dont Matter on June 08, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
I urge all Laois fans going to keep safe. Don't carry much cash with you, keep your belongings close and lock your car doors. Luckily they keep the worst of the locals segregated in their own area inside Croke Park so that should be fine but we may be surrounded by lilies so be wary. It's likely to be a big defeat but remember we're an amateur team competing against professionals. Then afterwards try to make a quick escape and don't look at any of the locals in the eye, they consider that starting on them or they might be looking for a euro. Hon Laois!

The only players getting paid are the Laois lads by Dublin clubs so jog on like a good lad

Bud Wiser

Well DM , with an attitude that "it's likely to be a big defeat" I am wondering if you are from Laois?  The natives here are friendly and your cash will be safe. That said, they might be a bit passed off around 6 pm when they find a surprise in store.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

macdanger2

The gobshites on Rte couldn't even observe the minutes silence  >:(

Wildweasel74

thejuice

Good start, Laois should have taken that goal chance earlier.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Aaron Boone

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Chimley

the Deel Rover

Laois Goalie having a stormer . What age is he ? Dubs in a wee bit of bother .   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bud Wiser

He was over trained. (Brogan)
Laois putting the foot back into football
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Asal Mor

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 08, 2014, 04:38:54 PM
What happened to brogan
Looking at the quality players (Munnelly, Kingston, Strong) Laois have you'd wonder why they haven't been doing better the last few years. Brody has been brilliant too. Looks very young.

the Deel Rover

What odds were laois for this match if dublin were 40-1 on ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001