Roscommon vs. Mayo - Connacht SFC Semi-final (Dr. Hyde Park, June 8th 2014)

Started by Syferus, May 18, 2014, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Andy transfer to his home county after such an insult?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
Yep
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Gabriel

Just saying, Morrissey and McStay seem incapable of calling this for what it is... an appalling game of football.

Syferus

Sssh, don't tell anyone but we actually have a chance to win this one.

muppet

This game shows the difference between the League and Championship. In the League we conceded tons of goals because teams can out to play and our defence was under loads of pressure. Come the Championship teams park the bus and we have 0-4 to 0-3 at ht.
MWWSI 2017

Ryano

Shocking stuff. Ros playing to their strengths I suppose but its God awful to watch.

Thank God Mayo left the shootings on the bus. 10 wides with a good breeze behind them. Still think they will win though. Subs bench along with a tiring Ros will see them home I think. Some work rate from Ros and that has got to be draining.

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2014, 02:42:09 PM
This game shows the difference between the League and Championship. In the League we conceded tons of goals because teams can out to play and our defence was under loads of pressure. Come the Championship teams park the bus and we have 0-4 to 0-2 at ht.

0-04 to 0-03, but sure who's counting.

It does help Mayo's defensive efforts when we play one forward on three Mayo backs. I wouldn't be heralding the second coming of your mean defence just yet.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on June 08, 2014, 02:44:28 PM
This game shows the difference between the League and Championship. In the League we conceded tons of goals because teams can out to play and our defence was under loads of pressure. Come the Championship teams park the bus and we have 0-4 to 0-2 at ht.

It does help Mayo's defensive efforts when we play one forward on three Mayo backs. I wouldn't be heralding the second coming of your mean defence just yet.

Read what I said again.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2014, 02:46:47 PM

Read what I said again.

Whoops, sorry Mupp.

Still got the score wrong ;)

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on June 08, 2014, 02:51:22 PM

Read what I said again.

Whoops, sorry Mupp.

I had corrected that immediately as well, notice no 'edit' on the original post.

A test now for Horan.

Brolly in w*nker mode again.
MWWSI 2017

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Syferus on June 08, 2014, 02:41:55 PM
Sssh, don't tell anyone but we actually have a chance to win this one.

No ye don't

Yer shite

Half forward line needs replacing for Mayo
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Syferus

Read what I said again.

Whoops, sorry Mupp.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Boyle isn't big or physical enough for CHB.

Other than Doc's opening point the hf line has been very poor.
MWWSI 2017