Roscommon vs. Mayo - Connacht SFC Semi-final (Dr. Hyde Park, June 8th 2014)

Started by Syferus, May 18, 2014, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Andy transfer to his home county after such an insult?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
Yep
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Lar Naparka

Oh dear, I'm worried about that Evans bucko, I really am.
He's something nasty up his sleeve for us no doubt and I won't rest aisy until the game is over, the crowds have gone home and the sheep are let back in to graze once more.
If ye bate Jackie Healy-Rae and Micko together, ye wouldn't come up someone half the likes of him. He could mind mice at a crossroads, so he could.
He might just have come up with some cunning ploy to outwit our bedraggled heroes of yesteryear. Our lads have been to the well too many times and arrived back home without a sup of wather to make a cup of tay.
They're there for the taking alright.
I bet Evans will have them wearing them GPS bra thingys  ya hear of so they will be able to tell which goal they are supposed to be shootin' into.
However, there's fight left in the old dogs yet and we're in with a sporting chance if we can hold them scoreless for a spell.
About 60 minutes will do fine by me. ;D

Apart from all that, I can't make it to the game so I'll have to swear at the ref from the comfort of my sitting room.
Good luck to all who travel and may the game be a memorable one.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Sweet f**k the gates of hell have opened up above Roscommon Town!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Mayo4Sam

Very dhisko in the Hyde.

This place is some kip, the sooner they knock it the better

Mayo Abu
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

muppet

When asked about the bench the first name Horan mentioned was Richie Feeney.

He said the young lads were 'shooting the lights out in training'. Let's hope we see some of that now.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Shamrock Shore

muppet

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 08, 2014, 02:24:24 PM
Looking at the bus would be better entertainment!

I think we are seeing the Roscommon bus. Only 1 man up and Cafferkey is winning every ball off him.

At the other end Mayo forward play is poor or it would already be over. 7 wides already.
MWWSI 2017

rossiewanderer

Gabriel

If this was an Ulster game both sides would be getting absolutely crucified by the commentators. Brutal stuff.

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel on June 08, 2014, 02:29:51 PM
If this was an Ulster game both sides would be getting absolutely crucified by the commentators. Brutal stuff.

Yes you are a victim, now can we move on?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

We are badly lacking a player able to pick a pass in the HF line. The long ball over the top of the bus has to be perfect with the wind, and we are struggling with that.
MWWSI 2017