Let's all laugh at Arse-nil!

Started by T Fearon, May 17, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

This thread made me laugh at Tony. How ironic!
That was never a square ball!!

Minder

My sides nearly split when he posted it, hilarious stuff again.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Is there anything funnier than Tony Fearon's schadenfreude always biting him on the arse?

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Leave him alone.

He's like an excited puppy who eats too much and ends up vomiting the contents over his own face.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

Well he's leaving this thread alone now!

T Fearon

Brilliant! 9 year wait to beat Hull  City reserves after extra time  ::)

tiempo

Quote from: T Fearon on May 17, 2014, 09:34:25 PM
Brilliant! 9 year wait to beat Hull  City reserves after extra time  ::)

its not even been 9 weeks since this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27007535

5 Sams

Quote from: our_fella on May 17, 2014, 08:00:18 PM
1st class w*nker!

+1 The village idiot that keeps giving normal sane people something to laugh at. What a p***k.
The Aristocrat Years

rrhf

Bensars

The boards equivalent to willie Frazier strikes again!

orangeman

Quote from: Bensars on May 17, 2014, 11:18:13 PM
The boards equivalent to willie Frazier strikes again!

Frazier only dislikes some people.

T Fearon

What's all this about? I was laughing at Arsenal's defence coughing up two goals to Hull's reserve team in the opening minutes of the 2014 FA Cup Final. I never said that they had won the Cup ( although it would have been sufficient for any half decent team) ;D

Tell you what,if even the most diehard goons fan :

A) Wasn't bricking him or herself after Hull's second goal and their team's defensive failings that make Liverpool's defence look impenetrable by comparison,then they are a liar.

B) Takes even a modicum of satisfaction much less any degree of enjoyment from requiring extra time to beat a Hull team containing Paul Mc Shane and Spurs rejects like Huddlestone,they are a bigger liar.

When Alex Bruce causes mayhem in your defence you know you are shite. ;D

Meanwhile Gary Lineker is stressing that the last time a team successfully recovered a two goal deficit in an FA Cup Final , England won the World Cup later the same year ::)

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: T Fearon on May 17, 2014, 11:50:59 PM
What's all this about? I was laughing at Arsenal's defence coughing up two goals to Hull's reserve team in the opening minutes of the 2014 FA Cup Final. I never said that they had won the Cup ( although it would have been sufficient for any half decent team) ;D

A) Wasn't bricking him or herself after Hull's second goal and their team's defensive failings that make Liverpool's defence look impenetrable by comparison,then they are a liar.

B) Takes even a modicum of satisfaction much less any degree of enjoyment from requiring extra time to beat a Hull team containing Paul Mc Shane and Spurs rejects like Huddlestone,they are a bigger liar.

Meanwhile Gary Lineker is stressing that the last time a team successfully recovered a two goal deficit in an FA Cup Final , England won the World Cup later the same year ::)

West Ham were 2-0 up on Liverpool in '06 and Liverpool won the cup. Don't remember England winning the World Cup that year.
Perhaps being the moron you are you have misquoted him??

Estimator

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 18, 2014, 05:40:39 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 17, 2014, 11:50:59 PM

West Ham were 2-0 up on Liverpool in '06 and Liverpool won the cup. Don't remember England winning the World Cup that year.
Perhaps being the moron you are you have misquoted him??
Lineker clarified that the comeback was without the aid of extra time. Everton overturned a 2goal lead within 90mins in '66. Liverpool and Arsenal both had the extra 30mins to do the same
Ulster League Champions 2009