Roddy Collins sacked by Derry City

Started by T Fearon, May 11, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

How does this guy continue to get managerial posts in the Airtricity League? Has he ever won anything?

RealSpiritof98

Writing was on the wall when he benched Rory Paterson the topscorer and basically said he's a moocher and until we can create enough chances I wont play him, utter bollocks.

Johnnybegood

Quote from: T Fearon on May 11, 2014, 09:03:45 PM
How does this guy continue to get managerial posts in the Airtricity League? Has he ever won anything?
won the double with bohs.

highorlow

Off the ball should be interesting on Tuesday night. The Northy mentality and Roddies was too big a clash to work.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

mouview

magpie seanie

Great news for all Airtricity league managers. Supporters will be more patient if you have a few bad results knowing Roddy is out there!!!!!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Shamrock Shore

Roddy would start a row in an empty room.

He's great craic tho.

magpie seanie

J OGorman

thank christ. Awful appointment in the first place. You couldnt open the paper without another 2 / 3 players being linked. Last seasons team needed a couple of additions and a new voice (Deccy Devine done a decent enough job but was prob too familiar to alot of the players). Hopefully Kenny Shiels gets appointed

rootthemout

trileacman

He's next in line for those shitheads at Spurs!!  ;D ;D ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

rodney trotter

He won the First Division title last year with Athlone too. Must have managed every club in LOI

The Subbie

When Roddy was in charge of Monaghan Utd he was,naturally, at first treated with a lot of suspicion but as things went on he became a firm favorite there, I know a few of the fellas on the board of Monaghan Utd and they have nothing but good to say about him, also friends of mine who would have went to games would speak highly of him & how he came across, not at all like the image he seems to have rightly or wrongly.

Asal Mor

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 12, 2014, 03:04:29 PM
Roddy would start a row in an empty room.

He's great craic tho.

Very true. I'm giving "The Rod Squad" another look. Brilliant documentary about Roddy's time at Carlisle.