its quiet...

Started by lawnseed, April 20, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
Nemeses told one time of how I had my way with her in a treehouse at her Mothers house- her that was virgin lips back then.

I think it is obvious she doesn't hate you.  ;D

Girls do the opposite to what they intend sometimes.
MWWSI 2017

Under Lights

No, there was definite loathe from both parties here- she was the spawn of evil and to be fair I was volatile when provoked- I wasn't an innocent by-stander I spat back my fair share of verbal abuse. She burned a fire of rage in my stomach that I have never felt before or since my dance with the devil.

muppet

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 12:59:03 PM
No, there was definite loathe from both parties here- she was the spawn of evil and to be fair I was volatile when provoked- I wasn't an innocent by-stander I spat back my fair share of verbal abuse. She burned a fire of rage in my stomach that I have never felt before or since my dance with the devil.

MWWSI 2017

haveaharp

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

Its a fine line as they say

Under Lights

Not protest, detest. Her appearance reflected her personality. Non plaything material. She has mellowed from our last exchange- but as near thirties now I would think so. She has her own nail art business now. I have a family. She has her county music stars- Nathan Carter and Derek Ryan know her by name. Sure didn't it all work out.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 01:09:46 PM
Not protest, detest. Her appearance reflected her personality. Non plaything material. She has mellowed from our last exchange- but as near thirties now I would think so. She has her own nail art business now. I have a family. She has her county music stars- Nathan Carter and Derek Ryan know her by name. Sure didn't it all work out.

I'd say she would have let you do all sorts to her.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

So your missus is bringing her round!

Keep us informed.

MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Quote from: muppet on July 17, 2014, 01:29:16 PM

Keep us informed.

I just spat my tea out all over the computer at work laughing. How am I going to explain that to the girls at work? They looking at me and asking questions.
Testing Accessibility

Under Lights

Keep us informed.

I don't think you understand how unappealing she was (I'm saying was because I don't really know her today)- I honestly think I wouldn't be able to anatomically function in that situation- not even if no-one else found out, not even with your penis.

Ziggy might though- want me to pass on your number buddy?

ziggysego

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 01:45:40 PM

0789*******
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Keep us informed.

I don't think you understand how unappealing she was (I'm saying was because I don't really know her today)- I honestly think I wouldn't be able to anatomically function in that situation- not even if no-one else found out, not even with your penis.

Yet you have posted about her 6 times in a few hours.

It can be hard to focus......we understand.
MWWSI 2017

johnneycool

Keep us informed.

Remove your morals and conscience from the issue at hand;

muppet

Quote from: johnneycool on July 17, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

Keep us informed.

Remove your morals and conscience from the issue at hand;

Stand up for yourself man!
MWWSI 2017

Under Lights

I was just 15 years of age at the time. I attended all my club senior and reserve matches. In Tyrone the reserve game is played before the senior match on the same day- a feature I would like to see removed and maybe reserves played on a separate day- it would help teams with small numbers.
Anyway, I was stood down along the fence in Plumbridge watching the reserves taking on Glenelly. The reserves were struggling for numbers. They had the bare 15 starting the game. A senior player who was was due to start the senior game had failed to show. The senior management went to the reserve manager and told them  that he needed them to take players off. 'But we only have the bare 15 Paul'. Back in them days there was no such thing as 13 a side at reserves like there is now in division 3 Tyrone.
This debate happened along the sideline at half time.  'Our Under Lights will play sure', piped up my Dad leaning over the fence. I still had my stuff in the car from the day before. We had an under 16 game on the Saturday and my stuff was still in the boot. It was a game where I probably didn't start or was taking off.
After a couple of minutes of changing in the car I was suddenly warming up on the sideline during the half time team talk. The manager landed out with a jersey. All of a sudden I was on.
Corner forward.
I can't remember the whole team or my first touch or anything but Connolly was full forward, a burly full forward- basically the standard D3 Reserve full forward. You'd be doing well to get a pass off Connolly. I certainly couldn't. I found myself through on goal a few times, the corner back must have been away having a smoke or maybe he thought he was still marking the lad that went into the changing rooms at half time. I dunno but I was constantly finding myself in space. Anyway Connolly would be there with the ball in his hand, would he pass? Would he fook.
Then it happened. A haymaker in from the midfielder. It broke from Connolly and the full back. Straight into my path. One on one. Keeper to beat. Point.
Fook.
I was never great at finishing for goals. Still not. Good man to kick you 0-3 but a goal is nearly out of my range.
After that faithful day I started the next reserve game. Was actually made free taker. Played the championship so I could 'hit the left footed frees,' despite being completely right footed
I was a regular in the under 16 team after that. Suppose U16 manager couldn't very well leave off a lad that was playing in the reserve team.