its quiet...

Started by lawnseed, April 20, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Maybe it WAS only SF canvassers that were told to behave themselves.

AZOffaly

I don't get it. What am I missing? Ah shite, I see it now. The parking space. I thought it was something on her van.

Hardy

I was the same for a good while, AZ, but I'm not as honest as you. 

moysider

Quote from: lawnseed on May 18, 2014, 05:26:18 AM
Jeans? When do men stop wearing jeans? About 40? I have a few pairs but I prefer the cargo pants when im working. If im going out I dress up a little so the jeans dont get out much.. So i'd say 45 jeans are sidelined. Anyway I couldnt hack those fallie down no ass type. Wrangler for me or 501s.

Also beware of fellas who cant fill the arse of thier jeans its a sure sign of someone who cannot be trusted.

I m more than 45 and I wear jeans. But I m fit :) and I still have a footballers arse so I can fill en ok.

Under Lights

lawnseed

Quote from: moysider on May 20, 2014, 02:39:45 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on May 18, 2014, 05:26:18 AM
Jeans? When do men stop wearing jeans? About 40? I have a few pairs but I prefer the cargo pants when im working. If im going out I dress up a little so the jeans dont get out much.. So i'd say 45 jeans are sidelined. Anyway I couldnt hack those fallie down no ass type. Wrangler for me or 501s.

Also beware of fellas who cant fill the arse of thier jeans its a sure sign of someone who cannot be trusted.

I m more than 45 and I wear jeans. But I m fit :) and I still have a footballers arse so I can fill en ok.
Type of jeans? Skinny?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Under Lights

I'm so silly.

Since lunch time I have been looking for my phone. 'I've dropped it and some hoor has lifted it and pocketed it'. Got the factory manager to radio around all the area managers. Went out checked the car 3 times to make sure I hadn't dropped it in there. Checked grass out the front. Pouring rain.
Rang the wife to say don't panic but I've been robbed. Numerous office colleagues comforted me and attempted to ring it- but they managed to hear through my sobbing that I had the phone on silent.

It was in the CREASE of my computer chair.

Haven't dared tell anyone I've found it. They'll ask tomorrow. Don't know what I'll say.

ziggysego

Quote from: Under Lights on May 22, 2014, 05:15:45 PM
I'm so silly.

Since lunch time I have been looking for my phone. 'I've dropped it and some hoor has lifted it and pocketed it'. Got the factory manager to radio around all the area managers. Went out checked the car 3 times to make sure I hadn't dropped it in there. Checked grass out the front. Pouring rain.
Rang the wife to say don't panic but I've been robbed. Numerous office colleagues comforted me and attempted to ring it- but they managed to hear through my sobbing that I had the phone on silent.

It was in the grease of my computer chair.

Haven't dared tell anyone I've found it. They'll ask tomorrow. Don't know what I'll say.

I once lost my wallet at a wedding in Donegal. I had most of the 300 wedding looking for it. Found it in my pocket after 40 minutes. Got one of my friend's to run outside and come back in to say it was laying on the grass.

She got drunk one night since and ratted me out. Haven't been able to live it down.

I feel your pain.
Testing Accessibility

lawnseed

getting into the habit of a little afternoon nap these days.. antiques roadshow and close the eyes.. heaven
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Under Lights

Have you ever been hated? I have. Last week I was taking advantage of the pre-summer sun and took into my task of mowing Old Stoneless. A car pulls up on the street. A prearranged appointment made by the Mrs. An old school nemeses of mine- was coming around to do her nails.
My minds eye wandered back in time.
Year 8 High School and the sorting hat had fulfilled her duty pitting Nemeses and myself in the same class. I felt like Andy Cole being asked to partner Teddy Sherringham up front- seething. My friend Ryan had been pitted in the class as well- he also had her at primary school for 7 years. For those who wouldn't have been that au fait with my nemses in them days she had the unfortunate duo of pairing bad looks with a personality of a bulldog. The area that she occupied instantly became a hostile environment. Over the next seven years Ryan and I were subject to tales and lies which consequented in constant teacher scoldings and warnings. She done everything to defamate my character, I could do nothing without it being reported back to my Mum and form teacher. At stages I was accused, by her, of being a bully. Was I a bully? Can you bully a tyrant? She used to barge and spit insults at me on the bus. Every-time I was rumoured to be crushing on a girl she would have been straight over warning her off me. She told of how I lured her into a sordid affair with her behind the back of her on off boyfriend- one of my mates- neither being true- truth being told she had never been kissed in high school. I got a job in Dungannon Meats and she got one too, her owl doll rang mine to arrange for her to travel with me. She hates me but won't fooking leave me alone. A new group of people that she could run me down to. Finally leaving school and moving on in life I don't think I seen her more than few times in the last 10 years. The owl doll updated me on every job she got and lost- she had a great ability of getting jobs but always fell out with managers and other employees which resulting in her leaving.
Everything was civilised when I went into the house after finishing my chore. She is running about with Country signing 'stars' like Declan Nearney and all now. Loved to name drop. Gutted that the GB gigs called off as she has tickets for 3 nights. The door bell rang. It was Ryan. Welcome back to 2002 Under Lights.

LeoMc

Quote from: Under Lights on May 22, 2014, 05:15:45 PM
I'm so silly.

It was in the grease of my computer chair.

You might need to wash once in a while. Maybe that's why the manicurist doesn't like you.

Orior

Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 10:48:13 AM
Have you ever been hated? I have. Last week I was taking advantage of the pre-summer sun and took into my task of mowing Old Stoneless. A car pulls up on the street. A prearranged appointment made by the Mrs. An old school nemeses of mine- was coming around to do her nails.
Year 8 High School and the sorting hat had fulfilled her duty pitting Nemeses and myself in the same class. I felt like Andy Cole being asked to partner Teddy Sherringham up front- seething. My friend Ryan had been pitted in the class as well- he also had her at primary school for 7 years. For those who wouldn't have been that au fait with my nemses in them days she had the unfortunate duo of pairing bad looks with a personality of a bulldog. The area that she occupied instantly became a hostile environment. Over the next seven years Ryan and I were subject to tales and lies which consequented in constant teacher scoldings and warnings. She done everything to defamate my character, I could do nothing without it being reported back to my Mum and form teacher. At stages I was accused, by her, of being a bully. Was I a bully? Can you bully a tyrant? She used to barge and spit insults at me on the bus. Every-time I was rumoured to be crushing on a girl she would have been straight over warning her off me. She told of how I lured her into a sordid affair with her behind the back of her on off boyfriend- one of my mates- neither being true- truth being told she had never been kissed in high school. I got a job in Dungannon Meats and she got one too, her owl doll rang mine to arrange for her to travel with me. She hates me but won't fooking leave me alone. A new group of people that she could run me down to. Finally leaving school and moving on in life I don't think I seen her more than few times in the last 10 years. The owl doll updated me on every job she got and lost- she had a great ability of getting jobs but always fell out with managers and other employees which resulting in her leaving.
Everything was civilised when I went into the house after finishing my chore. She is running about with Country signing 'stars' like Declan Nearney and all now. Loved to name drop. Gutted that the GB gigs called off as she has tickets for 3 nights. The door bell rang. It was Ryan. Welcome back to 2002 Under Lights.

I'm confused. Was she your teacher, or ex-girlfriend, or both?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Under Lights

Quote from: Orior on July 17, 2014, 11:36:17 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on July 17, 2014, 10:48:13 AM

I'm confused. Was she your teacher, or ex-girlfriend, or both?

A classmate.
The Bane to my Batman back then.

Under Lights

Nemeses told one time of how I had my way with her in a treehouse at her Mothers house- her that was virgin lips back then.