Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane.

Started by EC Unique, March 09, 2014, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

Muppet, or anyone else a bit better versed on the subject, can you have a read at this article by a friend of mine in Malaysia.

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2014/04/malaysia-pm-top-aide-mh370-us-hidden-agenda-military-tests-unforgivable-2466278.html
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

muppet

Quote from: give her dixie on April 11, 2014, 01:16:19 PM
Muppet, or anyone else a bit better versed on the subject, can you have a read at this article by a friend of mine in Malaysia.

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2014/04/malaysia-pm-top-aide-mh370-us-hidden-agenda-military-tests-unforgivable-2466278.html

I read that and it seems to be quite the stream of consciousness but very low on any specifics.

He asks loads of questions including these:

2)        Was the plane turned back manually or remotely?
3)        If the latter, which country or countries have technologies to execute that operation?
4)        Was MH370 weaponized before its flight to Beijing?
5)        If so, what are likely methods for such a mission – biological weapons, dirty bombs?
6)        Was Beijing / China the target? And if so, why?

We can be sure the answer to 2) is either manually or a third option automatically, although the latter needs explanation. As I said before, these aircraft are not drones and cannot be taken over remotely. That rules out questions 3), 4), 5) and 6).

I can't refute for definite any of his theories, particularly as most of his allegations are general geo-political ones connected to Far East Asia, and I wouldn't have a clue about that. But he draws definitive conclusions (e.g. anyone can see they were going to Diego Garcia) without any evidence. He also fails to mention that the Captain, along with himself, are both supporters of the former Thai Prime Minister who was jailed just before the aircraft went missing.

I can't see anything new in that piece.
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

Investigators examining the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 suspect that the co-pilot of the jet tried to make a call with his cellphone after the plane was diverted from its scheduled route, Malaysia's New Straits Times reported sources as saying.

The newspaper cited unidentified investigative sources as saying the attempted call from co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid's phone was picked up by a cellphone tower as the plane was about 200 nautical miles north-west of the west coast state of Penang.

That was around where military radar made its last sighting of the missing jet at 2.15am local time on 8 March.

"The telco's (telecommunications company's) tower established the call that he was trying to make. On why the call was cut off, it was likely because the aircraft was fast moving away from the tower and had not come under the coverage of the next one," the New Straits Times cited a source as saying.

orangeman

A week of optimism over underwater signals believed to be coming from the missing Malaysian Airlines plane has gone flat after the sea went quiet and Australia's leader warned that the massive search will likely be long.
No new electronic pings have been heard since April 8th and the batteries powering the locator beacons on the jet's black box recorders may already be dead.
They only last about a month and that window has already passed. Once officials are confident no more sounds will be heard, a robotic submersible will be sent down to slowly scour for wreckage across a vast area in extremely deep water.
Jet black box signals 'rapidly fading' says Australian PM
"No one should underestimate the difficulties of the task still ahead of us," Australian prime minister Tony Abbott said in Beijing on the last day of his China trip.

orangeman

The missing Malaysia Airlines flight was "thrown around like a fighter jet" in a bid to dodge radar detection after it disappeared, Malaysian military investigators reportedly now believe.

An unnamed source cited by The Sunday Times added that officials are now convinced that the plane was "flown very low at a very high speed".

The source concluded: "And it was being flown to avoid radar."

It is also possible that the flight surged to 45,000 feet - 10,000 above its normal cruising altitude of 35,000 feet - after disappearing, before dropping to as low as 5000 feet, reports by investigators have suggested.

The low altitude would fit in with a report by Malaysia's New Straits Times newspaper that co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid tried to make a mid-flight phone call shortly before the plane disappeared.

In order for the phone signal to reach the reported telecommunications tower near the Malaysian city of Penang, the plane would needed to have been flying under 7000 feet.

The newspaper report said the signal ended abruptly before contact was established.

The report has however been refuted by Malaysian Defence Minister and acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein who argued that if this were true, he would have been made aware of the phone call much earlier, but was not.

DennistheMenace

I think this going to be remain one of the greatest mysteries of the modern age. It took them over 70 years to find the Titanic wreckage but I'm not sure MH370 will ever be found.

AZOffaly

The amount of misleading reports, baseless speculation and wild theories, all worryingly emanating from supposedly official channels, wouldn't exactly inspire confidence alright.

Orior

In the absence of any remnants, does it strengthen the possibility of an act of aggression by a trigger happy fighter pilot?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

DennistheMenace

I think the vastness of the ocean is underestimated by many who want to come up with alternative conspiracy theories. Obviously they can't be ruled out until some part of the wreckage is found.

orangeman

Quote from: Orior on April 14, 2014, 10:28:34 AM
In the absence of any remnants, does it strengthen the possibility of an act of aggression by a trigger happy fighter pilot?

It wouldn't say much for world secuirty, if a plane can get blown out of the sky without getting noticed with all the modern day surveillance and spying technology, satellites etc etc.

But the same thought did cross my mind early on.

muppet

Quote from: Orior on April 14, 2014, 10:28:34 AM

I would think the opposite.

No debris suggests it may have come down in one piece and just sank.

At this stage the only real facts are:

A Boeing 777 is missing
SatCom pings (which are not designed to locate aircraft) suggest it is in the Indian Ocean
Not a single piece of debris has been found
A number of signals consistent with Black Box signal have been detected in the Indian Ocean.

The media have pages of other stories though, usually quoting 'an unnamed source'. Most of these have turned out to be nonsense.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

With all the various nations involved in this, who calls the whole thing off and at what point does that come? You would reckon it will at least have to be scaled back in the near future.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 14, 2014, 01:33:48 PM
With all the various nations involved in this, who calls the whole thing off and at what point does that come? You would reckon it will at least have to be scaled back in the near future.

The Malaysians have stated the cost is immaterial but we know that's never the case. I think it will continue until all avenues have been exhausted (or budgets). The search could and probably will go on and off over the next 3-5 years.

orangeman

Interesting development.

The mobile phone belonging to the co-pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was switched on and made contact with a network tower 30 minutes after the plane is believed to have turned back, it has been reported.

A US official, citing information from Malaysian investigators, has told CNN that a network communications tower in Penang, Malaysia, detected first officer Fariq Abdul Hamid's mobile as it searched for signal.

The official repeated the claims of Malaysia's acting transport minister, Hishammuddin Hussein, that despite reports at the weekend there was no evidence the phone actually tried to make a call.

But the details do appear to reaffirm the suggestions from radar and satellite data that the plane had been flown off course and was staying low enough that it could obtain signal from a cell-phone tower, CNN reported.

The Penang tower is around 250 miles west of where the Boeing 777's transponder last sent a signal to flight controllers – and is much nearer to where it was detected on primary radar by the Malaysian military.

Fariq and the flight's captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, have come under intense scrutiny after the plane mysteriously vanished on its way Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.

Hishammuddin confirmed at the end of last week that a criminal investigation is ongoing.

Everyone on board remains under suspicion," he said.

Authorities believe the Boeing 777's communications were deliberately disabled and radar showed it was flown far off course into the open ocean.

Hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots or someone else on board were being considered as possibilities.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on April 11, 2014, 01:16:19 PM

Y'see, things like this are just wrong. Anyone with any decent moral compass can see what you are doing here. You are deliberately trying to mix up this tragedy with your own  fucked up, biased geo political view. Except, of course,  you don't even have the balls to do it directly. You appeal to someone better "versed" to explain it to you  ::)

What you fail to mention, of course, to the non discerning reader  is that the author of that unadulterated piece of
shit, Mattias Chang,  is yet another frothing at mouth anti-Semite like yourself that sees Zionist conspiracies everywhere.

http://www.amazon.com/Future-Fastforward-Zionist-Anglo-American-Meltdown/dp/9676904112

http://www.futurefastforward.com/component/content/article/9408.html

So, keep up your anti-Semitic rants if you must but, please, stop using using tragedies like this to further your cause.