Soccer Jerseys

Started by Up The Middle, March 04, 2014, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up The Middle

There was a thread up here a while back which had a link to a site for cheap soccer jerseys, can anyone point me in the right direction, i cant find it anywhere.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

general

oakleaflad

This seems a little too good to be true. Anybody else used this site? I wouldn't care too much if they were fakes to be honest just wouldn't want any hassle with credit card fraud or anything like that.

johnneycool

Quote from: oakleaflad on March 04, 2014, 05:18:40 PM
This seems a little too good to be true. Anybody else used this site? I wouldn't care too much if they were fakes to be honest just wouldn't want any hassle with credit card fraud or anything like that.

Tried using it there and it only accepts Paypal or coupons, don't have a paypal account, how do coupons work?

gallsman

Quote from: johnneycool on March 05, 2014, 03:14:31 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on March 04, 2014, 05:18:40 PM

Tried using it there and it only accepts Paypal or coupons, don't have a paypal account, how do coupons work?

You can usually pay through paypal with a card these days.

screenexile

Used it before and had no problems to be honest!

johnneycool

I picked the paypal option (which I don't have) and just followed the ordering process to the end where it said I have ordered the stuff and they'd send me an email in relation to the payment method. I'd never encountered a process like this before, is it all above board?

Still waiting on the email though.

general

Check your spam,

it does give you the option to use debit/credit card at the paypal section, should be something like no paypal?

I was pretty sceptical too, I ordered a few to begin with, Man Utd,20 V.Persie, top quality jersey, printing 100%, Everton Home jersey, no Faults and also ordered a madrid jersey.

All arrived after 4 weeks or so. big sticker on the front with a customs stamp for scarfes  ;)

if yer interested in basketball, icehockey jerseys, iv a good site for that too

AZOffaly

Quote from: general on March 06, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
Check your spam,

it does give you the option to use debit/credit card at the paypal section, should be something like no paypal?

I was pretty sceptical too, I ordered a few to begin with, Man Utd,20 V.Persie, top quality jersey, printing 100%, Everton Home jersey, no Faults and also ordered a madrid jersey.

All arrived after 4 weeks or so. big sticker on the front with a customs stamp for scarfes  ;)

How about NFL or College Football?

johnneycool

Quote from: general on March 06, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
Check your spam,

Would 4 weeks be the norm?

Up The Middle

Are there any sites you can buy Jerseys for smaller children, the smallest on that site is for 5 years?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

general

il hav a look for that site later, have it wrote down on something, i got a bit off it,college and nfl yea. not so sure about under 5 to be honest.

aye 4 weeks is normal enough like, it says up to 28 days, must be sent via snail mail

oakleaflad

I was sceptical but i ordered a few international jerseys off that website and was amazed at the quality of the jersey. Wouldn't hesitate to use it again. All jerseys came within two weeks or so. Did you ever find the website for the NFL jerseys general?

Gabriel_Hurl

muppet

MWWSI 2017