Gaelicfootballdrills.com

Started by tyroneman, February 05, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Anyone subscribe to this?

Looks good but very very dear........

BennyHarp

I subscribed about a year or so ago for the 999 days offer for €99. They've since upgraded my subscription to a lifetime one so I'm happy enough. I've found it very useful to be fair.
That was never a square ball!!

The Worker

Can the log in details be shared ?

Zulu

Did the same as Benny and I would say it's well worth it. There are some very good drills and the body of drills is growing all the time.

tyroneman

€99 even for a life membership is very dear to be fair.....

BennyHarp

Quote from: tyroneman on February 05, 2014, 10:55:12 PM

Perhaps - depends how much you use it I suppose.

Zulu

Quote from: tyroneman on February 05, 2014, 10:55:12 PM

Really? I'd regard it as very cheap. You'd spend £15 on a decent book or DVD and not get very many good ideas from them.

theticklemister

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 05, 2014, 10:31:22 PM
I subscribed about a year or so ago for the 999 days offer for €99. They've since upgraded my subscription to a lifetime one so I'm happy enough. I've found it very useful to be fair.

We will know the Benedict boys get up to now. Ill pass the news onto the Mitchells boys for the year ahead.lol

BennyHarp

Quote from: theticklemister on February 06, 2014, 01:10:00 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on February 05, 2014, 10:31:22 PM

We will know the Benedict boys get up to now. Ill pass the news onto the Mitchells boys for the year ahead.lol

I'm sure they'll be quaking in their boots! : )