ross kemp in nordieland

Started by lawnseed, February 04, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

norabeag

Terribly sensationalist program but funny when they had to put subtitles on your woman from the Shankill

lawnseed

Quote from: norabeag on February 04, 2014, 09:33:44 PM
Terribly sensationalist program but funny when they had to put subtitles on your woman from the Shankill
yeah but they need too  :D

Syferus

I suppose it is a little sensationalist bit it's not far off the perception of the north, particularly in the summer months. Good ould craic to be fair. Lots of rough looking yokes on both sides. Social uplifting remains the best way to drain away the remaining hatred.

lawnseed

Quote from: Syferus on February 04, 2014, 09:40:07 PM

I suppose it is a little sensationalist bit it's not far off the perception of the north, particularly in the summer months. Good ould craic to be fair. Lots of rough looking yokes on both sides. Social uplifting remains the best way to drain away the remaining hatred.

I cant help thinking bulldozer.. reclaim another bit of Belfast lough with the rubble. the whole town needs ploughed and reseeded

T Fearon

Fair reflection of life in the North most involving the underclasses doing the bidding of superior classes who later ignore or worse disown them

Gaffer

An hour long Spotlight/Counterpoint

Seen it all before!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lawnseed

as an industrialist looking for somewhere to invest I think i'll give nordieland a miss after seeing that show

T Fearon

Ring InvestNI,see how much money they'll give you....then you'll invest,mayhem or no mayhem

Cold tea

sensethetone

my favourite part...

Ross; so what do these bonfires represent?

Pro bonfire guy; dont know just like them.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wee Roddy

There was a guy on radio Ulster this morning who was adamant that the BBC had a vendetta against the Loyalist community. What sort of planet do these people live in? What was filmed was the reality of what happens in this country. If it makes them ridiculous, or sound ridiculous it is because they are ridiculous. Its embarrassing. 

T Fearon

What we have witnessed since the flag protests is parties linked to loyalist paramilitaries effectively copying the tactics used by Sinn Fein to advance politically, ie street politics/ violence alongside spinning to their people the myth that  everyone is against you,BBC,Police ( now known as PSNIRA in loyalist strongholds) denying they are paramilitaries (Gerry Adams/ Winkie Irvine) etc.All so tediously familiar

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wee Roddy on February 05, 2014, 09:45:05 AM
There was a guy on radio Ulster this morning who was adamant that the BBC had a vendetta against the Loyalist community. What sort of planet do these people live in? What was filmed was the reality of what happens in this country. If it makes them ridiculous, or sound ridiculous it is because they are ridiculous. Its embarrassing.

It was Sky 1 last night so they must have a vendetta with the loyalist also!! Seige mentality Close the gates!!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea