Necknomination

Started by Eamonnca1, February 02, 2014, 03:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Unfortunately, we are the only ones dying from it (as far as I know per the reports).

give her dixie

The Withnail and I drinking game has been going on for a while.

http://www.withnail-links.com/drinking.htm
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

southdown

Saw the worst one this morning, a Geordie lad in a pub was dared to do it with a massive big shite in his pint.  I was near sick watching it!  The shite was near in his mouth at one stage.  Id say he feels pretty smart this morning after that going viral online...........

Walter Cronc

Quote from: southdown on February 03, 2014, 08:28:35 AM
Saw the worst one this morning, a Geordie lad in a pub was dared to do it with a massive big shite in his pint.  I was near sick watching it!  The shite was near in his mouth at one stage.  Id say he feels pretty smart this morning after that going viral online...........

Seen that. Disgusting!! I assumed it was a dumb-ass squaddie over in Afghan. Was the lad videoing it not in fatigues??

laoislad

Saw the worst one this morning, a Geordie lad in a pub was dared to do it with a massive big shite in his pint.  I was near sick watching it! The shite was near in his mouth at one stage.  Id say he feels pretty smart this morning after that going viral online...........

I nearly got sick even reading that. Why would anyone want to watch that even?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

southdown

Its looking like people are catching on, seems to be a decline in it over the weekend.

EC Unique

Quote from: southdown on February 03, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
Its looking like people are catching on, seems to be a decline in it over the weekend.

It is in decline because most of the people stupid enough to do it already have.

ziggysego

Saw this statement on a NekNomination this morning. Moronic attempt at trying to defend it.

Testing Accessibility

Jonah

Quote from: southdown on February 03, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
It starting to breed a whole new wave of idiots now who are posting videos of themselves refusing to this.
Why does everyone have to post a video of themselves doing something or as the case is now doing nothing!

93-DY-SAM

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on February 03, 2014, 09:04:51 AM
Saw the worst one this morning, a Geordie lad in a pub was dared to do it with a massive big shite in his pint.  I was near sick watching it! The shite was near in his mouth at one stage.  Id say he feels pretty smart this morning after that going viral online...........

I nearly got sick even reading that. Why would anyone want to watch that even?
Stories like that really leave a bad taste in the mouth.

haranguerer

Stupid fad, matched by stupid stories about it, which just serve to dilute the effect of the relevant ones.

Explain how an awful tragedy in which a lad drowned can be attributed specifically to 'necknomination', as opposed to just too much drink being a contributing factor in reckless behaviour as it often is?

AZOffaly

Because he was filming himself doing it as a neknomination.

haranguerer

As in his going into the river was part of the video? I wasnt aware of that, I thought he'd got locked and jumped in or similar.

AZOffaly

According to his brother, who was there, he necked his pint and jumped in as part of the whole stunt. If you've seen some of these, it's never just about the drink, a lot of them are doing it in costume, in a strange place, on the back of a tractor, whatever. His one was to gulp down the pint and jump into the Barrow.

Of course I wasn't there, but I'm going by what the brother has posted.