2014 Sigerson

Started by Any craic, January 28, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: ross4life on February 21, 2014, 06:05:59 PM
Quote from: Any craic on February 21, 2014, 01:52:37 PM
This is better from Ciaran Kilkenny, scoring a great point and setting up a third goal to seal the win for St Pat's here at Queens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50V7UAuVY4
Good play from Senan Kilbride on that Kilkenny point & is that final pass on the 3rd goal from Diarmuid Murtagh?

Generous Ros men.

retiredgael

Quote from: ck on February 20, 2014, 09:46:01 PM
Clarke must be operating out of the Crossmaglen campus. Courses there start in January.
Stronghold you should stop being so defensive, you'd swear you had something to hide  8)

well said CK stronghold wouldnt be biting as much if he didnt have something to hide

according to a few lads in the ranch jamie's course started in september when he was over the pond

he must be some student

ck

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 21, 2014, 03:58:24 PM
Aertv is the site. Sigerson Final is live on Tg4 tomorrow.

Thanks bud. Good to see coverage continuing

bannside

Any craic

Video: See UUJ's best 1st half points in 2nite's Irish Daily Mail Sigerson Cup win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNDWEB8fzBMl

Milltown Row2

Jordanstown winning at Queens :P  should be some craic if they win the final lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

4 Sigerson cup finals in the last 5 years UCC have now reached under Billy Morgan. After all these years a top manager still showing his worth.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ck

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 21, 2014, 10:06:29 PM
4 Sigerson cup finals in the last 5 years UCC have now reached under Billy Morgan. After all these years a top manager still showing his worth.

UCC as far as I can see do not have any big names. They do things right and do not run after big name players to their credit. Morgan is the daddy alright. A great record. Anyone know how long he's managing UCC?
I suspect that the UUJ globe trotters will have too much experience and power for them tomorrow though.

theticklemister

Quote from: ck on February 22, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

They have a full forward line that would grace any county team around

UCC as far as I can see do not have any big names. They do things right and do not run after big name players to their credit. Morgan is the daddy alright. A great record. Anyone know how long he's managing UCC?
I suspect that the UUJ globe trotters will have too much experience and power for them tomorrow though.

ck

Quote from: theticklemister on February 22, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

They have a full forward line that would grace any county team around

Who are they? I didn't recognise the names? Tell us more ticklmaster. Thanks

Blowitupref

Morgan is the daddy alright. A great record. Anyone know how long he's managing UCC?

Has been their manager since October 2009. Morgan has already managed UCC to Sigerson final win over UUJ http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/football/2011/0305/277216-ucc_uuj/ though tomorrow the favourites UUJ should win.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

theticklemister

Geaney and cox both line out for kerry and quivinlan is the young lad who was star on the minor and u21 excellent tip teams.

Syferus

Quote from: theticklemister on February 22, 2014, 12:40:27 AM
Geaney and cox both line out for kerry and quivinlan is the young lad who was star on the minor and u21 excellent tip teams.

Conoreen is the son of a true West Ros man too. That's where his football skills come from.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: Syferus on February 22, 2014, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on February 22, 2014, 12:40:27 AM

Conoreen is the son of a true West Ros man too. That's where his football skills come from.

;D You're a gas man to be fair!

Conoreen is Listowel and Kerry to the core...same as the Brogan's and Johnny Sexton.  ;)
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Cosmic Fool

Are all uuj starting 15 inter county players?