2014 Sigerson

Started by Any craic, January 28, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 22, 2014, 07:41:46 PM
Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on February 22, 2014, 07:22:26 PM
Quote from: our_fella on February 22, 2014, 07:13:37 PM
Only turned match on 4-5 mins...

Jesus McQuillan is an aul bollux. Jtown not getting anything from him. Esp that black card, and the foul against hughes

Are you saying it WASN'T a black card?
i didnt think it was either.  ???
I didnt see it as a deliberate attempt to pull down the opponent.

He left the hand in, though you couldn't say for sure from the replay if he had a hold of the jersey. If it wasn't a black card, and I thought it was, you could see why a ref would think it was.

Zulu

Jordanstown have been incredibly poor in the second half. They may still win this but they're not playing a vintage UCC team and they've lacked the ability and imagination so far to break them down.

rodney trotter

UCC are playing like a team unlike the other made up team

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Zulu on February 22, 2014, 07:51:49 PM
Jordanstown have been incredibly poor in the second half. They may still win this but they're not playing a vintage UCC team and they've lacked the ability and imagination so far to break them down.
ronan oneill is the only player that looks like he could make things happen.
good to see him playing at 11
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blowitupref

51 mins gone UCC 0-9 UUJ 0-5
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Nice dive by Clarke there. :(
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

retiredgael

jamie clarke going down like a ballerina for that free

Blowitupref

4mins remaining  UCC 0-9 UUJ 0-8, 6 scores in a row from UUJ
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

blewuporstuffed

outrageous from oneill there
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Syferus

Real Roscommon vision by Conoreen on the final pass there.

Blowitupref

Against the odds an master class from Billy Morgan and his team FT UCC 0-10 UUJ 0-9.

Syferus

retiredgael

GalwayBayBoy

Billy says they have "33 genuine students".

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Wow, what a finish! Thought it was extra time, but some composure from UCC to hold the ball and create the chance for Dorman. Great win..deserved it I thought.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...