Three scousers arrested in six counties attempting to kidnap mogul?

Started by T Fearon, January 19, 2014, 09:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Did you read this story? Three scousers travelled over to kidnap and hold to ransom a Kentucky Fried Chicken mogul, apparently getting his details (as the did for other Burglaries) from a magazine which features the homes of the super rich.

Whats the betting the don't blame it all on the police and film a documentary at Hillsborough (Co Down)?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bingo

And people think this idiot adds something to the board with his wit and WUM posts.

Attention seeker of the highest order and the wit of a dead fish.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

What? Is one not allowed to hold a view that the Police in 1989 made fatally flawed decisions owing to intolerable pressure from misbehaving Liverpool fans who refused to obey Police orders?

Also I will ask again,where is the public enquiry into Heysel?

5 Sams

Quote from: Bingo on January 19, 2014, 09:36:38 PM
And people think this idiot adds something to the board with his wit and WUM posts.

Attention seeker of the highest order and the wit of a dead fish.
Lowlife...and people slagged me off in the past for commenting on some of the stuff he puts on here.
The Aristocrat Years

Milltown Row2

Another classic, this must be a competition to win a prize of sorts,  I'm the biggest WUM
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaaboardmod3

You couldn't leave it Tony. 10 days, as this is (at least) your second time trying to use Hillsborough as a wind up topic. See Rule 4.

Tony Baloney

He could be done under Rule 8 too.

8. Joining up to cause trouble, or to annoy people.

Penalty - Immediate Permanent Ban

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on January 19, 2014, 09:19:52 PM
Did you read this story? Three scousers travelled over to kidnap and hold to ransom a Kentucky Fried Chicken mogul, apparently getting his details (as the did for other Burglaries) from a magazine which features the homes of the super rich.

Whats the betting the don't blame it all on the police and film a documentary at Hillsborough (Co Down)?

Do you secretly enjoy seeing ordinary people suffer at the hands authority?

Come to think of it, you may then actually enjoy being banned.
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on January 19, 2014, 10:17:57 PM
You couldn't leave it Tony. 10 days, as this is (at least) your second time trying to use Hillsborough as a wind up topic. See Rule 4.

At least? The only reason Hillsborough and Heysel get a mention in the rules thread is because of Fearon. Incredible when you don't feel the need to mention Israel/Palestine or the Provos/UVF as a source of friction. You can temporarily take away an addict's drugs, but until they admit they have a problem they're never going to stop looking for their fix.

As an aside, I find it curious that you mention Munich in there as well, thus giving the impression that there was some manner of flame war between supporters of Liverpool and Man Utd when the whole problem is down to Fearon and his lies. Thankfully the Man Utd fans here are better than that.

Gaaboardmod3

Deiseach, years ago there were some distasteful 'debate' on the soccer threads, and Munich did indeed get an airing. The threads were unusable there for a while. I do not like banning people, I think it's rare enough I do it, but using something like that to get a rise out of people is beyond the pale and I don't apologise for it.

At least in the Israel/Palestine and various threads about the north, there is a modicum of debate. When those soccer threads went haywire all sense went out the window and that's why the rule is explicit in those situations.

deiseach

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on January 20, 2014, 09:51:56 AM
Deiseach, years ago there were some distasteful 'debate' on the soccer threads, and Munich did indeed get an airing. The threads were unusable there for a while. I do not like banning people, I think it's rare enough I do it, but using something like that to get a rise out of people is beyond the pale and I don't apologise for it.

At least in the Israel/Palestine and various threads about the north, there is a modicum of debate. When those soccer threads went haywire all sense went out the window and that's why the rule is explicit in those situations.

Fair enough, and a pox on those Liverpool fans who thought Munich was an acceptable weapon to utilise.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.